Pyrotelekinesis, TodoDeku, and Endeavor getting annihilated

A/N: i made this chapter a bit longer than usual

Izuku and Bakugou were waiting outside Nezu's office and were eventually called in after Todoroki left. They didn't question why he was there. Inside the office, there were 5 people. Nezu, All Might in his deflated form, Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugou, and Masaru Bakugou.

MITSUKI BAKUGOU
QUIRK: GLYCERIN

MASARU BAKUGOU
QUIRK: ACID SWEAT

TOSHINORI YAGI
PRO HERO: ALL MIGHT
QUIRK: ONE FOR ALL

PRINCIPAL NEZU
PRO HERO: NEZU
QUIRK: HIGH SPEC

INKO MIDORIYA
PRO HERO: KINESIS
QUIRK: TELEKINESIS

"EEEEHHHH?! MOM?!" Midoriya shouted as he saw his mom in Nezu's office. Bakugou was confused as to why his parents were here, but he decided not to question it and wait for an explanation.

All Might gestured to two chairs and said:

"Have a seat. We need to talk, and its about Midoriya's Quirk."

Bakugou's attention was suddenly on the skeleton, and listened closely. If he wanted to listen about One for All, they'd have to go somewhere private. So why bring parents here?

Nezu held up a paper and told All Might to give it to Midoriya. The paper had results from a blood test and physical analysis from when Izuku was a child. The paper said;

Izuku Midoriya
Age: 3
Nationality: Japan
Blood Type: O

PHYSICAL INSPECTION RESULTS

Midoriya is in good health, gets all the nutrients he needs and weighs just about the average for his size. He doesn't cry much but he is very much hyperactive.

EARLY QUIRK INSPECTION RESULTS

Signs of a dormant fused Quirk in the genes inside Midoriya's body. After matching the quirk information with the database and harmless testing, it has been deduced that his blooming Quirk will surely be powerful.

Quirk matches:

Inko Midoriya - Telekinesis

Hisashi Midoriya - Fire Breath

Assigned Quirk Name - Pyrotelekinesis

The One for All holder could only imagine how differently his life could have gone if he hadn't somehow lost his Quirk.

"Oi, Deku, what does the paper say?" Bakugou asked him as he noticed the horrifying look on Izuku's face.

Nezu finally spoke up and said something that would shock the Midoriyas and Bakugous. All Might already knew, so he wasn't surprised

"Midoriya, surely you're wondering how this Quirk of yours never manifested. You see, that Quirk isn't in your body right now. I have reason to believe the villain All Might apprehended at Kamino, All For One has it to this day."

Nezu turned his computer screen to face Midoriya and showed a video captured by the same underground hero. All for One could be seen breathing fire and using his hands to control it as if it were a solid object.

Bakugou was genuinely shocked, seeing that his formerly 'quirkless' bully victim wasn't supposed to be Quirkless in the first place. He thought back to the promise they made, saying that they would both become the greatest duo of heros.

"Katsuki."

The explosive blonde was scared at his father's tone. He was never one to get angry, but for some reason he was angry now.