Chapter 1; My life

Note: I DO NOT, BY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OWN HOME STUCK OR IT'S CHARACTERS. THAT BELONGS TO ANDREW HUSSIE. ALSO THE COVER ART ISNT MINE. THAT BELONGS TO WHO EVER MADE THAT. CARRY ON.

BE DIRK STRIDER - - - - - - - >

   My feet pounded against the cement as i was running for my life. Again. Literally for my life, they catch me and I'm dead, or worse, Thier plaything.

      I should explain right? Ok. So sup? My Name is Dirk Strider. And I'm a trickster Demon. I'm also 16. Now let's explain the demon thing.

     A trickster Demon is A demon Who loves playing tricks and....seducing people. I shudder just thinking about it. We need less blood than other demons because, I don't actually know. Something to do with our hormones?

      A demon is someone who drinks blood, from animals or humans depending on the kind though almost all need human blood, Has pointy elf ears, like from legend of Zelda, Claws that retract and extend at will, Fangs that retract and extend at will and glowing eyes. Mine are Bright orange but my pointy black anime shades cover them well enough.  Also Demons are supposed to be Evil.

     That's true for most but what all humans don't understand is that a small percentage such as Me and my other Trickster Demon friend John Egbert, That hate what we are And try to lead normal lives and not hurt anyone.

      Now the thing about Demons is that we all, at a certain age that differs in each kind, Need a human Plaything. For most It's just so they don't have to risk exposure every time they need a snack. But for tricksters, We can use them for that as well but they serve another purpose.

      Trickster playthings Are usually meant for, um, Sexual tendencies or, as most say, Sex slaves.

    Now before you say I'm sick and it's disgusting and stop listening,  Me and John Don't agree with it. AT ALL. We fight off our instincts to feed and basically rape people and trick people Daily. Ever since we found out at age 5 when our fangs and claws started coming in.

     Now, for obvious reasons, We give in once in a while to feed but then we make them forget and don't kill them and heal them in return. Then run before the hunters show up.

      The age when we start to crave our plaything is extremely young, the youngest out of all demons. We crave them at age 13. Has to do with our hormones. I'm not good at chemistry shit.

      Anyways, I have platinum blonde hair that spikes in the back, Black pointy anime shades that hide my glowing orange eyes, And usually wear a smirk. I wear a White shirt with a orange baseball cap on it and jeans, and black sneakers. Also black leather gloves. And i have a tan.

     John has Unruly pitch black hair, black frames over his Blue eyes. He's lucky because his eyes don't glow unless he's hungry. He also had buck teeth and almost always smiles. i don't think I've actually seen him sad. He wears a white shirt with a ghost from ghost busters and Jean shorts. Also yellow sneakers and a blue hoodie. He's also kinda pale.

     Since we are both 16, It's been 3 long and hard years since we started craving our plaything. But we don't want one! We don't want to drink blood! We don't want to be demons! We don't want to have super strength and we don't want to have super speed! We don't want any of it! We never did! I should calm down, I'm getting frantic.

      I'm broken out of my thoughts by being shot in the shoulder. I Cry out and double my speed. I'm almost at the place where I always lose them. I pass the alley and run in, hiding in the deep crevice humans can't see in the wall. I suck in a breath and hold it.