Chapter 5; Oh, I finally get To speak?

BE JOHN EGBERT IN THE MORNING BEFORE LEAVING FOR SCHOOL - - - >

     I wake up this morning and what do I see? I see Dirk, leaving our basement with blood on his mouth and, when he turned to shut the door, an unconscious Dave strider on the bed.

      I hurried up and got dressed, Then ran out of my room. I pinned Dirk to the wall just as he closed the door. He gasped and then tried to struggle.

     "John, What the FUCK?! Let me go!" He yelled. I forced him to look up at me.

    "Dirk! We promised to ourselves that we would NEVER take a plaything! And yet Dave, Your destined plaything, is unconscious in our basement and you drank from him! I don't even know or think I WANT to know if you did other things to him yet! I should be asking YOU what the fuck your doing!" I ranted. He blushed at the mention of 'other things' But then kept struggling.

      "John! I DIDN'T! I Did NOT do anything else to him, besides leave some of my blood and a note explaining. Now let me explain." He Said. I narrowed my eyes and Nodded.

     "Ok. So, I needed to feed last night. But I gave my last vial of blood to Jade yesterday. So last night I went out. I had a brief meeting with Karkat and Sollux but they just left. Then Dave's blood scent caught my nose, and it smells fucking amazing, so i followed it but kept my head clear. I found him and Jake in an alley with a demon tracking device. I tried to leave but it went off, so Dave tackled me. We talked a bit, and then he Kissed me. HE. Kissed ME. So my senses started going a little wild,  and I forced him against the wall and snogged him until we ran out of breath. We seperated, me now having a clear head. I then Slipped down the wall, head in my hands, eyes clenched shut. When Dave tackled me, My shades broke. So then they remembered why Dave tackled me,  and I told them I visited Jade. Then when I tried to leave, Dave gripped my arm and asked why my eyes were clenched shut. I said they were secretly glasses and it hurt to try to see without them." He said quickly. Taking a breath. I told him to Continue.

      "Then I tried to leave again without Dave, I really Did. But the trickster in me wouldn't let me leave without him. He walked me home, And said goodbye. I pulled him in for a kiss. Then locked my arms around him. I said goodnight and said I was sorry. Then i opened my eyes so he could see my eyes. He gasped but before He could Struggle, I hit him over the head. Then brought him in there." He said. He pointed to the basement. I nodded. I didn't  need to know the rest.

     "Get him, Take him to his house, wake him up, heal him, then make him forget. Now. We are NOT doing this." I growled. He hissed and tears started falling from his eyes. I blinked in surprise but kept my hold and resolve firm.

    "Don't you see? I CAN'T! I want to, I swear, I want nothing more than to take him home and make him forget everything that happened after he said goodbye last night. I do. But My Hormones or genes or Whatever The FUCK makes us want them Won't LET me! I literally can't do it! And I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really Sorry!" He cried, getting hysterical at the end. I was so surprised that I let go of him. He slid to the floor, his head in his knees as he sobbed.

      "Hey, it's okay. Shhh, it'll be fine." I said, sitting next to him and putting my arms around him. He cried into my chest and shook his head no.

    "No it won't! He loved me! A-and Now, Because of the fact that I'm a Damn DEMON who can't control His FUCKING urges, He'll h-hate me! I'm so stupid!" Dirk cried out. I sighed.

    "We don't kno-" "Yes we fucking Do! It's in his history! He hates ALL Demons, But his vendetta just so Fucking happens to be Tricksters! What am I again? Oh yeah, A FUCKING TRICKSTER!  Just kill me now...." Dirk cried, becoming softer at the last bit.