Chapter sixteen: Meeting Hagrid

AN: Sorry if the dialogue for Hagrid isn't very good. Next chapter will be out before the end of the month.

"Fred? George?" Harry tapped their shoulders.

Classes had finished and Harry had immediately gone searching for the twins. He needed to say something to them, it had been on his mind since his talk with Sirius.

He found the twins eating dinner in the great hall. They were uncharacteristically quiet as Harry approach them. They both looked to be lost in thought and didn't seem to be eating much.

The twins turned around and smiled when they saw it was Harry.

"Hi, Harry," said Fred.

"You okay, Harry?" asked George.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Listen, about earlier, I need to tell you something."

The twins shifted and shared a look. "Yes?"

"Let's just forget about it."

The twins' jaws dropped. "What?" they asked together.

"Yeah," Harry smiled. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me and I don't want to lose our friendship over this," which is what my parents would have done to Sirius. "So, I forgive you. Are we still friends?"

"Of course!" they said together. They're faces lit up and they looked much more like themselves, to Harry's relief.

"Good," said Harry with a grin. "By the way, that gryffindor boy over there, the one sitting with Colin, do you know who he is? Because no one else I've asked knows him."

Neither of the turned to see who he was talking about.

"That's Ron-" began George.

"-Our brother," finished Fred.

It was Harry's turn to be shocked. "Your brother?!" They smirked and nodded. "Wow...is he-"

"Always like that?" they asked together. Harry nodded.

"Not really. I think he's just trying to impress the Plotters," said Fred.

Harry couldn't help his laugh. "So he's okay at home?"

"Yeah. A little annoying, but okay," answered George.

"Right," said Harry.

Before he could continue he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Come on Harry! The others are waiting for us!" said Pansy.

Blaise had suggested in their last class that they skip dinner and explore the grounds. Pansy had volunteered to get some food so they wouldn't complain about hunger.

"Okay!" Harry grinned at her before turning to the twins. "We'll talk soon, okay?"

"Okay!" said Fred.

"See you soon Harry!" called George.

Harry followed Pansy out of the hall to where the others were waiting outside.

Munching on sandwiches and slices of pie as they travelled down the grounds.

They ended up sitting on a hill staring at the forbidden forest while they ate.

"Why do you think we're not allowed in there?" asked Blaise pointing at the forest.

"Maybe it's because they don't want us getting lost?" suggested Harry.

"Nah, I heard from our prefect that there are werewolves in there," said Draco as he chewed on his sandwich. "So it must be for our safety or something."