Author's Note

So, let's knock a few things out of the way...

1. Of course, all original story ideas go to the AMAZING Sarah J. Maas, including the magical worlds of Prythian and Erilea, the marvelous Court of Terrasen, the glorious Inner Circle of the Night Court, and everything in this story that came directly from the greatest author on earth. A MILLION THANK YOUS TO HER for creating the greatest stories I've ever read and inspiring me to write this fanfiction. But I repeat, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR LAND NAMES OR ANYTHING FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOKS. The only thing that is mine is the idea to write this story. 

2. Since this IS an ACOTAR and ToG fanfic, there will be cursing.

3. I started writing this story loooooong before A Court of Silver Flames came out. So if this differs from the plot of that somehow, I am so sorry. It was unintentional. ACOSF isn't even out at this point while I'm writing. 

4. The funny thing is, I never really planned to publish this story. But then I was reading this other crossover fanfic and it DISGUSTED me how badly Aelin was represented. She was nowhere near the badass fire-breathing bitch queen we all know and love, she made the dumbest decisions and made the dumbest comments and she wasn't anything like she is in the books. And I literally remember thinking, "Wow, even MINE is better than this." so I was like, what the heck let's post it! :) So thank you, for deciding to click on Cursebreaker and Fireheart. I hope it lives up to your Sarah J. Maas expectations! (Which honestly let's be real, no one can beat her writing, she's AWESOME.)

Art by Janarunnek!