c h a p t e r f i f t e e n

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾, 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖦𝖡𝖳𝖰𝖨𝖠+ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖨𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆, 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦

adrian

Ryder and I were just walking out of the cinema, bored and irritated as hell. We spent two hours watching some weird comedy movie that had no plot and wasn't even that funny. A waste of time honestly and I didn't even remember the movie's name.

"Well that was a waste of a perfectly good two hours." I grumbled and walked next to Ryder, having to take bigger steps to keep up with his long strides.

"Yes, it was." Ryder huffed in agreement.

"So what are we doing now?" I asked Ryder curiously.

"We are going to go home and watch a movie in our private screening room that will not be a total waste of two hours." The irritation in Ryder's voice was clear and I just nodded along, agreeing with him.

We got into the car and Ryder claimed aux, connecting his phone. I shrugged when TKN by Rosalia started playing and I bobbed my head to the beat, singing under my breath when the song started.

My phone dinged in the back pocket of my jeans and I fished out, my singing stopping for the moment.

I rolled my eyes when I saw it was just a notification from Episode and I swiped it away, switching my data off that I forgot I left on.

Ryder glanced at me and I heard him mutter something under his breath before he spoke out loud, "You're still using that fucked up phone?"

"You know," I turned to Ryder and smirked playfully at him, a teasing glint appearing, "you have way too much freedom cursing around me. Darius might hear you."

Ryder rolled his eyes at my mock-threat, "Fine." He huffed, "You're still using that fudged up phone?" He corrected himself with another roll of his eyes. "That better?" He raised a slightly irritated eyebrow at me, probably still annoyed about the movie.

For the entire two hours, Ryder never stopped complaining about how annoying and boring and how so un-comedic, if that is even a word, the movie was.

"Hey, I never complained about your language." I shrugged, "I just said Darius might hear you." I chuckled slightly at the end.

Ryder glanced at me and narrowed his eyes, looking back at the road with eyes still narrowed.

"And yes, I am still using this fudged up phone." I mimicked Ryder's words. "I haven't really had a chance to set up my new phone."

I actually did have time to set up up the phone on Sunday night and yesterday but I wasn't really in the mood, especially yesterday.

"Okay, when we get home after the movie, you set up your phone and I'll do your laptop." Ryder glanced at me and I nodded at him. He hummed and went back to looking out the windscreen.