ix; the rain

Playing right now :
» [place - EZ Kim] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

Your scent is everywhere
I want to close my eyes while looking at you

Black clouds marched through the sky, causing gray to dominate the sky. For the past two weeks, it has been raining regularly in the evening. Strong winds indicate heavy rain will fall soon, just like the days before.Few moments later, raindrops began to pour.

Taehyung sighed in dissatisfaction with the weather lately. He eyed his bicycle from a distance. Looks like he need to go home by bus again.

He carried his backpack over his head, covering himself from the rain as he rushed towards the bus stop outside the school gate. He immediately took a seat on the steel chair then wiped some raindrops off his wet face using his palms.

Only a few people are waiting for the bus right now. He was relieved seeing the number of people that can be count just by using one hand. Examination is approaching in about one week from now.

He guess that explained the reason why there were less people at the bus stop for this past few weeks. Many students chose to spend time studying at school until late evening. In fact, there were some students who stayed until night.

Less than 5 minutes he seated, a yellow bus stopped in front of him. He climbed into the bus as soon as the door opened. The bus was full of passengers, leaving only a few remaining seats empty. He scanned the seats for awhile before decided to sit by the window, in the third row from the front.

He took out his earphones and plugged them into his ears, trying the ignore people around him. His eyes were closed as he was lulled by the melody of the song that greeted his ears. He was drown into his own world. A world where only music and him existed. When the bus that was about to move, it suddenly stopped abruptly, shocked Taehyung from his reverie.

As he opens his eyes, he spot a girl with a white umbrella appeared at the door. His eyes lit up recognizing the girl who was apologizing to the bus driver. Unbeknownst to Taehyung's glare towards her, she hurriedly walking passed him without realizing his presence.

The bus then moved. He was frozen, thinking of any reasons that could explain why Sohyun took the bus when she has her own driver. He sighed. Why should he care? That's not even his business.

His eyes cast to the window. His earphones are still attached to his ears, but the song was turned off. A few minutes later, he could hear the heavy raindrops falling on the roof of the bus.

The bus has stopped twice. He will get off at the next stop. There were already many passengers are getting off during the first and the second stops, leaving a few stay with him and Sohyun.

The bus stopped again. Taehyung got up from his chair. He dashed out without looking back, afraid that Sohyun might see his face. Until he was in front of the door, his eyes glanced to the side to find Sohyun's whereabouts.