xiv; one wish

Playing right now :
» [page 0 - Taeyeon feat MeloMance] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

Sometimes, I will fall
Even the moments that made me fall
Will become precious memories

"What are we doing here?"

That was the first question that came out of his mouth as soon as the taxi they were riding in stopped in front of the soft blue building.

"We are gonna have some fun. Let's go."

She walked in front, leaving Taehyung who was still confused about the purpose of their arrival there. With some hesitation, he followed Sohyun from behind, who had already entered the sliding door.

"Two tickets for adults, please."

He surveyed his surroundings while waiting for her bought tickets for them. He noticed the flaking light blue paint that faded throughout the entire wall. A set of wooden sofa beside the round white counter and a medium size 'WELCOME TO AQUA SWIMMING POOL' banner hung on the wall right above the sofa.

"Here is your ticket pass. It must be stick around your wrist. Let me help you," she explained, then reached for his hand, causing his focus to shift on her in front of him. He could see her light smile plastered on her lips had not faded since before.

"Okay, done. Now help with mine," she held out her hand towards Taehyung before he immediately attached the ticket to her wrist.

"I guessed this is the first time you skip school, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"Don't worry. I guarantee this will be the marvelous experience you will never forget for the rest of your life."

He take a glimpse at her, noticed her sparkling eyes.

"Well, you better do. I sacrificed myself today for you."

She chuckled, "Hey, I didn't invite you in the first place, you dimwit."

"Oh, Sohyun-nie, you are a bit late today. I thought you would not succeed today."

A stentorian voice greeted them from afar, causing their attention to turn to the middle-aged man who was wearing the same t-shirt as the receptionist.

"Oh, of course I will come today, ahjusshi. Something unexpected happened earlier, that's why I'm a bit late," she glanced at Taehyung.

"Anyway, happy birthday to you. How old are you now? Time passes so fast, you used to be this small. " he gestured his hand above his knees.

Taehyung's brows snapped together as his eyes flashed to Sohyun. Birthday?

"I'm 16 years old, ahjusshi, " she replied with a smile, pretending to ignore Taehyung's glare next to her.