xiii; the plan

Playing right now :
» [michi - Mukai Taichi] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

This road too, that sky too
Connects us to the future
More higher up
Still much farther

The corridor is packed with students passing by. There are still 10 minutes left before the bell rings, yet there are still many students who have not went to their classroom, ignoring the short time left before their first class started. In deed, there are still students who have not come to the school yet. The two students who were walking abreast had just entered the school gate.

Usually Taehyung would arrive earlier than Sohyun, and he would wait patiently for her outside the gate. That has been his daily morning routine at school since 5 weeks ago. But today is a bit different, Sohyun came earlier than him, for the first time.

"Did something happen today?"

Sohyun frowned at his question.

"No. Why?"

"You are early today."

She snickered, "Why did something must happened if I came early to school?"

"I don't know, it's weird."

The bell rang before she could smack his shoulder, causing both of them to increase their speed.

Before running up the stairs, she looked back and yelled something before they parted their way.

"Hey, don't wait for me after school. I have something important to do."

♬ ♬ ♬ ♬

He glanced at his watch. It's been 10 minutes passed, but Sohyun hasn't come yet. He wiped the sweat running down his forehead. The sun above him was flaming like a fiery ball in the sky. Even though he was sheltering under the shady tree, he could feel the heat of the boiling sun gripping his body. That is the reason why only a few students at the garden now. They were in the cafeteria, or in their own classroom.

Feeling exhausted of waiting, he stood up swiftly and went to Sohyun's class, but he couldn't see her presence there.

"Where is she going?" he asked Yeri and Rhujin.

"You didn't know?"

Discerned by their shocking expression, he shook his head.

"She is at the gym."

Gym? Why is she there?

♬ ♬ ♬ ♬

She was surveying her surroundings, worried if anyone saw her there. Assured that there was no one else there except her, she pushed the hoary ping pong table against the wall.