xvii; first wish

Playing right now :
» [what if love - Wendy] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

My heart has slow footsteps
So with all my strength, I chased after you

The rich yet distinct music blasting inside the studio. He glanced towards Pandora who was sitting crossed arms next to him. His right thumb was rubbing his chin, while his eyes were closed tightly.

The sound of the guitar slowly faded into the end of the song. All went silenced. Pandora turned his swivel chair to the right, facing Taehyung.

"How did you get inspired to create this song?" The question slipped out of his mouth.

"From my friend, hyung. Why?"

He smiled, " You are telling a story. There is a story in it. This time, I can feel the soul in it, although still a little less. You improved a lot and I like it."

He let out a breath that he did not realize he had been holding on while waiting for his senior's comment. A smile cracked on his lips. "Thanks, hyung. I've tried my best."

"Good. Keep it up. I know you can still do better than this." He patted Taehyung on the shoulder before turned to the front and reached for his mug. "Are you seeing someone lately?" He asked before sipping the warm coffee.

"Huh?" Taehyung's eyebrows raised up. "Not really." He muttered slowly.

"Not really?"

"Yes." Taehyung sighed. "Lately I'm hanging out with this one girl in my school."

"Ouh. Friend or girlfriend?" Pandora grinned.

"A friend."

"That's good. You should hang out with other people sometimes. You shouldn't be too busy with your works. Only by spending more times with other people, you can get more inspirations to write something."

♬ ♬ ♬ ♬

The sun was shining brightly outside. The bright rays of light penetrated the quiet room. The girl who was on duty cleaning the room, sighed for the umpteenth time. Why must she be on duty today? Plus with the class that ended up late today, now she was rushing to complete her duty alone.

She lifted the painting covered with the white canvas to the edge of the wall, arranging it in a line with the other paintings. Then she glanced at the clock on the wall. 15 minutes had passed since the bell rang.

She took off the apron on her body and walked towards the window. Her brows knitted in frown as she scanned the garden below. The guy she was looking for wasn't there. He was nowhere to be found among the other students. Even their usual place has been taken over by some other guy.

"Did you still have a work to do?"

Her body jumped up when she heard someone behind her. She looked back and saw Taehyung was standing in front of the door with a plastic bag in his hand.

"I'm sorry." He flashed a smile when he noticed her shocked face, then he walked over to her side.

"You can see everything clearly from here," he acknowledged when he could clearly see the faces of the students who were sitting in the park one by one even though they were on the fourth floor.