xv; the first song

Playing right now :
» [everything goes by - Klang] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

Feels like a dream
that will be forgotten once I wake up
The times we spent together feel like a mirage

The two teenagers in school uniforms walked into the hushed restaurant. It has been one and a half hour passed since lunch hour, causing the once bustling restaurant is now empty again.

A middle-aged woman standing at the counter greeted them. Her eyebrows rose up in surprise when she looked at the familiar girl in the school uniform.

"Oh, Sohyun-nie. What are you doing here? Did your school finish early today? " She questioned, caused Sohyun's smile twitched.

Noticed that Sohyun's hair was still wet, she began to realized something. "Ahh! So that's today. I forgot about it."

She went to their table while holding a small notebook and a ballpoint in her hands, "Happy birthday, our little Sohyun-nie. So, what do you want to eat?"

"As usual, same for him too," she ordered before the woman dashed off to the kitchen.

"So, this is your post-swimming-hanging-out place," assumed Taehyung while his eyes observing the entire restaurant.

"I can't go back to school when my hair is still wet."

"Seem like that aunt knows you really well, same as the uncle at the swimming pool."

"Of course she knows me very well. She is Mr. Jang's wife."

He turned towards her surprisingly, "Mr Jang? Your driver."

"My father's driver," she corrected. "This is his family's restaurant."

"There seem to be many more things I do not know about you," he murmured slowly, but his voice still reached her ears.

They have been together for more than a month, only now he eventually realized, that they still do not know each other very well although they spend a lot of time together.

For him, who was always busy with his own works, this is the first time he spent a lot of time socializing with others. In fact, he has spent more time with Sohyun, compared to Jimin lately. Before going to school, during breaks, after school; all that time was spent with Sohyun.

"I knew a lot of things about you. I know your favorite color is grey, isn't it?"

His eyes went round for the nth times.

"How did you know that?"

"It's easy. Your backpack, notebook and bottle, all are grey," she explained while propping her chin.

"And I know you like Manchester United, I saw your keychain on your guitar bag. Besides, you are a coffeeholic, I can smell your coffee-morning breath every day before going to school. You also always buy cans of coffee every recess." She smiled proudly when he saw Taehyung who was amazed by her detailed explanation earlier.