aftermath

It has only been a week after the battle on etheria, the authorities in bright moon are loose but stable. Adora discovered a wide field where she looks down at the castle thinking of her daily chores she makes herself do everyday. Clean her room, check on maintenance, instruct the community, meeting with the princesses. But lately, ever since the citizens moved back in to bright moon, all she thinks about is catra.

Catra lives in a hut that she and adora constructed together. With both of them not having experience in construction, the hut will slowly collapse. Catra spends her days thinking about both her past mistakes and horde prime. She also fantasizes her future life with adora but then becomes depressed knowing the publics view of her hence why she hides in a hut in the woods. However she knows that the day will come where she'll have to face the public, apologize, and take any punishments that will be thrown her way. This emotion building up in her has caused her to have a sarcastic bratty tone.

With the day arriving, adora finds catra on a broken log staring at the swampy ground.

"Catra" adora says worryingly "it's time, let's go"

Catra sits up and turns around with a terrified look covered by an angry frown.

" catra don't worry" adora reassures catra, firmly grasping her hand while they walk to the castle. " everything's gonna be fine."

Catra looks to respond but struggles with her words before getting them out . "I-I don't deserve forgiveness"

Adora stops in her tracks with a look of frustration, depression, and shock on her face. After all the convincing and reassuring that catra was innocent, she still blames herself for all the casualties that the horde caused. With tears building up in adoras eyes, she gets a firm grip on catra's hands

"That wasn't you, stop saying stuff like that"