its time

Catra, now slightly rested from her cat nap in entraptas lab, immediately makes way to adoras shared room. She contemplates whether she should enter but ultimately backs out when she hears adoras sobbing on the other side of the door. Her next order of business is to meet up with the princesses to form a plan to defeat hordon. As she walks through the narrow gray hallway on maras ship, she dreads the explanation on why adora won't be joining them. Entrapta rushes to find catra in halls.

"Catra, you gotta come see this" the sudden appearance jump scaring the feline a little.

"W-what is it!"

"We found hordon"

entrapta wraps one of her pigtails around catras wrist and drags her to the main room.
Catra is handed entraptas tablet and is instantly confused, she is surrounded by the other princesses.

"Uuuh what am I looking at?"

"You see that dot, that's hordons tracker, I analyzed the geolocational mapping data, and it turns out that hordon has been recharging his battery on one spot." Catra stares at the screen.

"What's that smudge on the screen"

"That smudge is bright moon, hordons been hiding behind bright moon"

"Wait, but if he's so close to the castle, wouldn't we have found him sooner?"

" no becau-"

"Because nobody knows what is really back there" glimmer interjects

"What do you mean?"

"Before you and I were born, my parents fought the horde in an epic battle behind bright moon. We won because the horde was still young, but they left behind a real mess that was unsave able. So my parents decided to hide it with a massive illusion spell."

"We thought that hordon was this prime puppet but really, he's been strategically out smarting us this. But if we attack him when he's charging his battery, he won't be able to avoid our attack" catras slumps back in relief.

"Okay, I want to attack as soon as possible"

"Well you're in luck cause hordon is in the middle of charging right no-!" Catra grabs entraptas wrist.

"THEN LET'S GO!"

"I'll go grab adora and tell her the news" catra sees glimmer heading towards the door and interjects

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"What do you mean, catra?"

"Adora isn't coming along okay" glimmer notices the guilt in catras trembling voice

"What Did you do catra"

"It's a Long story  but basically we had a huge fight and now she's in her room crying"

"What?! Catra is this about what you told me? About how you didn't want her to come along?!" The group is shocked by this but mostly bow as he interjects

"What?! Catra is this true?!"

" catra I know she means alot to you but this is taking it too far!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to!:

"You need to apologize to her NOW!"

"I CAN'T!"

"WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!"

The group is shocked, saddened, but mostly disappointed in catra for letting this happen

"Catra, I'm so sorry, I didn't know" glimmer speaks in a soft voice when she sees catra on the brink of breaking down in tears and tries to comfort her but catra slaps her hand away

"I don't want to talk about it, let's just get this over with!" Glimmer, not wanting to upset catra any more, politely nods and turns to  the princesses

"Okay, entrapta set a course for bright moon, everyone else, gear up and get ready, we're finishing this"

Catra takes some time to cool down before putting on her new exosuit before stopping at adora's room one last time. She gently knocks on the door but with no answer.

"Adora? I don't know you're in there but Were going to take out hordon now, and I just wanted to say that I'll always love you"

Perfuma does her part by mentally preparing everyone for the battle but notices entrapta looking extra gloomy.

"entrapta?, Entrapta?, ENTRAPTA!"

"Huh, what?, oh sorry, lost in thought"

"About what?"

" well I was just thinking howit would be so much easier if we had someone of the horde helping us. Not hordak is in cooking school, and real hordak is well, is gone"

"Do you know where he is now?" Perfuma intrigued by this

"No, he just said he wanted to be alone and just left and never came back" entrapta visibly hurt by this memory " did he not like living with me? Was I not good enough for him? Did he not like me like I like him??"

"I'm so sorry entrapta, I didn't know you had feelings for him like that"

" I do but he'll never accept me, I'm just a dumb human"

"Don't let his absence control you, you could single handedly build an army of robots if you wanted to, that's his loss."

Perfuma comforts entrapta until they arrive at the destination.

The ship comes across an enormous mountain behind bright moon.

" wait, where is this wasteland battlefield you were talking about?" Catra is puzzled by the scenery.

" remember my parents put on an illusion spell."

The illusion disappears as they enter the battlefield. Catra is stunned by the gray, smoky sky, charred ground the was once grass, and various horde ships and tank rubble laying everywhere.

" that must have been some illusion to be covering this much"

"We only have 30 minutes to do this now so lets get a move on." Entrapta and the others all head outside to start searching.

The search goes on but after awhile, catra notices somethings not right.

"Are yoy sure this where he is, pigtails?"

"Data never lies"

Catra finally spots hordon who is eyeing down each member. He widens his range as they all spread out, but keeping his focus on his target.

"If you want to get to shera, you'll have to go through us first!"

"KILL CATRA!!"