wreckage

"Ummmmmmm are you sure this is it?"

"Yup I am positive"

The ship dangles over a small ravine. Catra, to everyones dismay, joins the group
"I'm coming with you"

" you need to rest" adora shows concern for catra

" you need anyone you can get, and plus, I need to make sure that no one hurts y-" catra stops herself when she sees everyone smirking at her being sweet to adora. "Whatever."

" its okay adora, well make sure nothing bad happens" glimmer puts her hand on adoras shoulder as reassurement.
Glimmer quickly huddles everyone together and teleports them.
Immediately, catra falls to the ground dissy as she doesn't enjoy the feeling of being teleported. The group begins searching when entrapta stumbles on a large cave.

"Awwww, this is it!" She rushes in and soon the rest follow
The cave is pitch black but is dimmly lit by one of bows arrows. Entrapta pulls out a device and fumbles around in the dark before gesturing to bow

"Bow! Launch one of your explosive arrows at that spot over there"

Bow blindly aims his arrow at the dark patch that entrapta was pointing to. The rocks disintegrate on the impact and a blinding light shines on to a giant crumbled statue of angella. This puts the group in a state of shock but entrapta pushes them back on track. Catra is seen kneeling on one knee with her eyes closed in a salutating manor. Glimmer notices.

"She would of loved you, catra" glimmer tries to brighten the mood

"No she wouldn't. I killed her, remember?" Catra says in a sarcastic mean tone, but also clearly ashamed of herself for her past actions. Catra, realizing her temper rising, heads to corner of the cave to vent. Adora sees this and quickly heads over to catra

" not now adora"

"Catra, we haven't talked since the cabin"

"Rrgh I said not no-!"

Adora clings to catras waist, burying her face in catras shoulder

" I was worried about you" catra, now ashamed in herself for lashing out, stays silent as she allows adora to tighten her grip on catra's waist.

"O-OH MY GAWD, ITS JUST HOW I IMAGINED!"

The moment is broken when entrapta calls everyone over to observe a large pod

"Hordaks pod"

"What do you mean hordaks pod."

" when horde prime banished hordak, he landed here. THIS IS A GOLD MINE OF HORDE TECH! LET'S GET TO SEARCHING!"

Entrapta immediately starts tinkering with the pod.

"Entrapta, if you were looking for hordaks pod, couldn't you have gotten hordak to tell you himself?"

"Riiiiigght, me and hordak are kinda on bad terms" entrapta is embarrassed by this as this is information she wanted to keep private.

"Oh no, what happened, where's hordak now?" Glimmer and adora try to show sympathy toward Entrapta

"Wellll, hordak told me that he was dealing with some problems and that he wanted to be left alone, and so he literally left and just didn't tell me where he was going" This is clearly an emotional topic for Entrapta but she tries to hide it with an exasperated sigh.

"Hey don't worry about it Entrapta, we're sure he'll come back for you. And if he doesn't, that's his Loss" the reassurement doesn't effect Entrapta.

" hey! Will this work?" Bow leaps out of the cockpit with a rusty dagger in his hand

Entrapta begins to analyze the dagger

"Nope it won't... buuut, this does give me an idea on how to defeat hordon."
The group gains an interest. Entrapta explains the plan to the group with a moderate liking. With their journey over, the group makes their way back to the horde ship when something catches catras eye. She brushes the debris aside to reveal a dark red and black colored glove lined with steal and bone crunching claws attached to it.

"Pigtails, will this work?" Glitter forms in entraptas eyes as she gazes at the relic.

"PERFECT!"