please

Catra stumbles to the almost lifeless adora and holds her in her arms.

"Adora, we're not done, hordons still alive we have to finish him off!"

" it's okay catra I think I'm done" catra can barely handle the emotions going through her head. Glimmer appears behind
"Catra we need you on the battlefield with us"

"not now"

"What?!"

"I SAID NOT NOW!" Glimmer sees the tears in catra

"Okay" glimmer backs off and turns to everyone else " everyone, don't let hordon near catra."

Adora fights through the sharp pain and forces a gentle smile to warm catra, tears flowing down her face.

"I'm so proud of you" her voice starts to crumble and soften. Catra hates that adora is willing to die when they had the rest of their lives to look forward to.

"Yeah well I'm not so make me proud of you and stay awake" her voice cracks as she tries to not get too aggressive with rotting adora as it would only make it worse. Adoras visions blurs as she reaches for catras cheek with her hand but feels her catras wet fur from her gently sobbing.

"I'm sorry adora, I-I never wanted to hurt you, but you can't give up now, we need you, I need you."

"Its okay, I'm happy that I get to spend my last few moments in your arms." Her voice cracks tremendously as her vision goes black. Her arm slides down catras cheek to her side. Catra bursts out sobbing, hiding her face in adoras blood stained clothes. What comes next is an unexpected glow.