the final battle part 2

Shera fares alot better in her second round with hordon, compared to her first. She was nearly beaten to death the first time she met hordon. Since then, her speed and strength have increased, and she's taking extra precautions when facing hordon.

Catra grabs entraptas arm, a plan forming in her mind.

"Entrapta, are you able to contact bright moon for reinforcements?"

"I'm sorry, the only way I can contact bright moon is through intercom, all the citizens will hear you"

"That's good enough, hand it over" entrapta gives catra the tablet and gives her instructions.

Catra takes 1 final deep breath before letting her voice be heard throughout bright moon.

"This is former force captain catra. I know you don't want to take instructions from me of all people, but please listen. The horde is attacking the rear side of bright moon. STAY INDOORS AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL WE'VE FOUGHT THEM OFF. The princess alliance and I are requesting backup from bright moon."

" I think it got through"

"I hope so"

Catra and the other princesses join shera in fighting hordon but get clobbered. Catra, her exosuit falling apart, grabs hordons arm while shera slashed his other arm. Horson tossed catra aside and started throwing shots shera. One by one, her body weakens and tenses as she is bombarded with punches and kicks.

Shera whips hordon back with her sword before collapsing due to wincing pain and exhaustion. She slowly stumbles to her feet, leaning all of her wait on her sword. Hordon protracts his wrist and aims for sheras stomach. Catras eyes dilate as the horrific scene from her visions come true.

"ADORA!"

Shera has left adoras body, her legs become numb and her eyes blur as she her body gives up and falls to the ground.