resurrection

Flashback

Adoras pov

It has been a day after I scrambled horde primes brain, hopefully for the last time. Glimmer, as we all predicted, wanted to post pone our journey to spread magic through the galaxy in favor of rebuilding bright moon. After all, we can't just leave bright moon destroyed without a leader, so we decided to help out with rebuilding as much as possible. Glimmer told me to take the day off today. I was reluctant at first, wanting to help out with bright moon, but then I remembered what catra told me. How I don't think about myself ever and only think about others.

'I wonder how she's feeling right now, lonely probably, hope she's not too mad.
Wow, I can't believe this is actually, I never thought that she loved me, I had no idea what my feelings for her were, but when she confessed to me back at the heart, how could I not except.
The hut catra and I built was sturdy enough, she was fine with it atleast.
I can see her gazing around the forest, looking lonely.

"Catra"

She turned to me and instantly turned away with a pout, uh oh, she's mad at me. I sit next to her as she gives me the silent treatment.

"Glimmer told me to take a couple days off and I want to spend those with you." Her expression softened as she knows that nothing could make her truly passed off at me, I'm her weakness.

" I was really happy when you confessed to me, it was as if all my problems went away. We have so much lost time to make up for. Don't worry, I'm all yours for the next few days"

"Promise?"

"Yeah"

She embraces me and mumbles in my ear

"Then you know what I want"

"Okay kitty" I chuckle a little

I press my thighs together as she places her head comfortable on my lap while I scratch the top of her head

End flashback

Catras vision was blurred but adoras face came in to views

"Adora?"

"Sorry for worrying you. Now let's get this over with" adora led catra to her feet as they both locked eyes with hordon. This is it.