the final battle

Catra marches up to hordon, preparing for his attack, which comes in the form of a powerful punch that catra manages to avoid. It ruptures the ground below as catra starts throwing a series of strikes at hordon which he has trouble avoiding. Hordon grabs her arm and slams her to the ground but gets bombarded by the other princesses.

"Entrapta, what's the situation?"

" it seems hordon has added you to a list of his targets, you'll have to be careful cause he won't hesitate to take you."

"But why is he attacking us?! You said he wouldn't attack since he was charging his battery!"

"He's not, he's been outsmarting us the entire time, awww haha ha!!"

Each princess takes turns attacking hordon but with minimal damage. He rips perfumas plants apart, demolishes frostas ice walls, sends bow ricocheting off the ground like a balloon, slams scorpia to the the ground, and knocks out glimmer with a headbutt. Hordon reverts his attention back to catra and they start exchanging blow again with catra taking the abuse.

"Guys! I could really use your...oof...help right now!"

As each princess recuperates they aid catra for a short time before getting clobbered again. With each strike comes a gasp for air. The duel is postponed as they both hit each other at the same time, sending catra ten feet away. She stumbles to her feet and starts charging at hordon, he does the same. A Large blinding light tackles catra out of the way as hordon is bombarded with attacks by the other princesses. Catra looks up to see shera with tears in her eyes.

"Adora, why are you he-?"

"Did you really think I'd leave you on your own, you idiot!!" Catra wraps her arm around her tightly

"I'm sorry adora, I'm so stupid"

"It's okay just stay here okay" shera turns around to meet hordon in a
Face off. "You want me, Here I am!"

"KILL SHERA!"