kill shera

It has been nearly an hour since catra curled up in adoras arms because of her panic attack. Her shaking had ceased, her face had dried up after the gentle sobbing in adoras arms. Adora caressing catras shoulder with 1 hand, and fiddling with her short hair with the other. This didn't seem to bother catra as adora is the only one with the privilege to do this kinda thing with her.
Adora slides her hand from catra's scalp down to her ear. Adora knows that catras ears are one of her most sensitive parts. She hesitates because she knows that if catra dislikes the advance, it could damage their relationship But catra sticks her ear out in compliance, and adora procedes.
Butterflies form in her stomach as catra lets out soft purrs and whimpers as she begins to unfurl her body little by little.
Adora, now in a trance, examines catras body, but her eyes are fixated on catras breast. She slides her hand down to catras arm from her shoulder. Catra prepares herself for adoras advances. Her hand is inches away from the area, when her finger gently caresses catras nipple. This sends catra in an orgasm, holding herself from moaning to adoras will.
They both are fully entranced in each other when the moment is finally broken with a large bang that resonates to both adora and catra.  They both release from each other as adora leaps out of bed

"Sorry catra, but I'll have to see what's going on outside."

"Wait, don't go" catra, now on her knees extending her hand as far as it goes with a distressed and worried look on her face.

" It's probably just a firework, get back in bed" catra says with a pleading tone. Adora gives her a reassuring smile

"This'll only take a minute, so wait for me here okay" she doesn't wait for catras response as she rushes out the door, leaving her alone on the bed. The only words catra can hear are

"For the honor of greyskull!"

Shera rushes through the forest to find bow, Scorpia, perfuma, entrapta, and also glimmer. Shera observes the collision in the form of a small crater in the ground. It glows a bright orange and almost purple surface, as pounds of smoke rush out of it.

"What's happening?!" Bow turns to shera for a response

"I don't know, we think it's some sort of meteor that crashed on etheria"

"Awww! So many scientific possibilities" entrapta is overjoyed to the point where she needs to be held back by Scorpia.

"Whoa girl, turn it down a few notches will ya?" Scorpia orders

Frosta joins the group

" how's the progress" glimmer asks frosta

" I don't know, I can't get my ice close enough to cool it down, and if I get too close, my hands start to burn up" frosta says with a worried look"

The group all turn to entrapta who is broken out of her deep analysis of the residue

"What? Oooooh right" etrapta pulls out a small keypad

"Boop Boop Boop Boop Beep Boop" entrapta does some quick calculations before staying frozen

"What did you find?" Glimmer reiterates

" this.is.awesome! I mean bad, like really really bad." Entrapta corrects herself " it seems that even with frostas ice magic, it still would take years to cool that thing down."

" uh, g-guys?" Bow warns with a crack in his voice "w-what is that?"

A latch opens up on the top of the meteor and out comes a very tall, broad shouldered man. He resembles hordak only with a beefier and slicker design.

" hordak, is that you?" Entrapta approaches the man hesitantly and reaches for his hand when she is suddenly snatched by her ponytails and tossed to the side

" who are you?" Glimmer multitasking, instructing perfuma and the others to help entrapta while she speaks to the clone, who responds.

"Name
Hordon
Objective
KILL SHERA"