Chapter 10 🖤

⚠️ this chapter mentions depression and suicide!

The last week you've spent everyday at the BAU learning the ropes. Everything from writing reports about cases to filing the cases away after they're done. You caught on very quickly to everything.

Today, was the first time the team got a case since you've been one the team. You couldn't actually go on the case until you were cleared by the government, so you'd be staying back with Garcia while the team went out....this meant Spencer was leaving.

This was your first round table briefing...well...the first real one.

"Agent Y/L/N welcome to the first round table briefing of your career. Let's get started." Hotch said.

"What do we got baby girl?" Morgan asked Garcia.

"We have 3 families in South Carolina who were brutally murdered in the past 3 weeks. He's holding each family for a week and killing them on a Friday. He takes a new family the day after he kills." Garcia said displaying the pictures of the families on the screen.

"Cause of death?" Emily asked

"The father was beaten....like beyond recognition. The mother and two kids were shot once in the chest." Garcia responded

You were focused on the pictures.

"Uh oh looks like little miss thing sees something. Would you like to share princess?" Morgan laughed.

"Well each family is the same...white, blonde, blue eyed families. All have a father, mother, son who seems to be the oldest, and a daughter. And the father is the one who he is targeting because he's beating them to a point where their unidentifiable." You said.

"Good eye, kiddo." Rossi smiled.

The rest of the team smiled at you.

"So if the father is the main target, maybe this has to do with the unsubs father." JJ said.

"Alright everyone...good work. Y/N you will stay here with Garcia and work the case since you can't be out in the field. I want you to call if you see anything. Everyone else wheels up on 30." Hotch said.

Everyone walked out to the main area and got ready to leave. Spencer pulled you aside to say his goodbyes.

"I wish you could be there." He said sadly.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I'll be here with Garcia working it from here. Only a few more weeks." You smiled "besides I need to finalize all the wedding stuff!"

"I can't wait to have you out there and I can't wait for you to be wife." He said kissing you.

"Get a room" Emily laughed as she headed out. "Bye Y/N! Wish you could be there."

You waved and laughed back at here.

"Bye mama" Morgan said giving you a fist bump. "Hurry up kid...her sweet lips will be here when we get back."

You said goodbye to the rest of the team as they walked past you and Spencer.

"Alright babe go! You're going to miss the jet!" You told him.

He kissed you goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you." He whispered as he hugged you.

"I'll be here when you get back, now get outta here!" You laughed. "Stay safe!"

He blew you a kiss before he disappeared into the elevator.

You walked back in the glass doors where Garcia was waiting.