UPDATE

okay...so the next chapter will unfortunately be the last! It's going to be 7 years later so we can see how their family has grown, but that will be the end of this story. it literally breaks my heart to see this story end but I have enjoyed reading it and enjoyed your feed back! But have no fear if you like my stories I do have 3 in mind but I want to know if you'd read them. If you like all 3 ideas I will write them all, but please comment and let me know!

So the first one I want to write would be from Charlotte's POV..well it would be mostly from her POV we'd switch to Y/N's POV sometimes but the story would be Charlotte following in her parents foot steps and of course there'd be so twists to the story.  We would see Y/N and Spencer some in this story!

The second would be another Reid x Reader story. My idea for it would be Y/N working at the BAU and always secretly liking Spencer who never really noticed her liking him, he always just thought of her as a friend. The story would be her finally working up the courage to tell Spencer her feelings. This story would most likely have a little more spice than my first two stories and it wouldn't be as lovey and perfect. They'd have fights and problems.

The third one is another Reid x Reader story and I think the way they'd meet is her being saved by the team and Spencer being attracted to her but Y/N wouldn't feel the same right away. It would take some time for her to really warm up to him. This again would be a little bit more spicy than these two stories and of course there would be the twists and turns.

Please please please comment on this which you'd like to see! Again, if you like all three ideas I will write them all in time! Or if you have any story ideas you'd like to see comment them and I can try to form something.

Thank you guys so much for reading my stories. I have enjoyed writing these two stories so much and I wish they could go on forever but I don't want them to get repetitive! 🥺❤️