Chapter 11 🖤

The last 2 weeks have been busy for you and Spencer as you are approaching your wedding day. Everything was booked and ready but you still called to make sure everything was checking out and would be ready.

It's now the night before your wedding. Today you're going with the girls from the BAU and Katie and Lindsay to get your nails for the big day, people were going to the venue and setting up chairs for the night since the wedding was outside and you didn't want decorations blowing away, and tonight was the rehearsal dinner.

The plan for after the rehearsal dinner was for you and the girls to go to JJ's to have a little bachelorette party and the boys would stay at the apartment. It wasn't going to be anything crazy since JJ had the boys. It was just going to be the girls and a bottle of wine after the boys went to bed. You were staying with JJ since you were getting ready at her house tomorrow.

Everything was perfect. You were excited and happy.....until you woke up to a text from your mom.

"Hey sweetie! I hope I don't wake you, but I wanted you to know that we are on our way and will be at our hotel around 12:30...can't wait to see my beautiful girl tomorrow!"

Fuck fuck fuck.

You knew they were coming, you invited them, but every inch of you hopped they'd forget. For once you wanted them to be bad parents, but they of course chose not to bed.

"Great!" You responded.

The sight and thought of those texts made you feel sick and anxious. You got up quietly trying not to wake Spencer and went to the bathroom. You threw water on your face and tried not to freak out....but you did. Full blown panic. You slid down against the sink and cried. Sobbed.

"I can't fucking do this" you whispered, softly hitting your hand to your forehead.

You went into a major panic attack and cried into you lap trying to be quiet so Spencer didn't hear.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

you heard at the bathroom door.

"Baby? Are you crying?" You heard Spencer ask.

"Shit" you mouthed to yourself.

"Baby?"

"No babe I'm not crying, I'm fine. I'll be out in a second." You tried to sound okay.

The door opened and Spencer walked in.

"Y/N, I've been right out there since you walked in here. I can hear you crying. And you left this out there." He said holding up your phone.

You drop your head back down and start crying again.

"Awww baby, come on, don't cry." He said as he slid down next to you.

He sat there rubbing your back for a few minutes and trying to console you.

"What's upsetting you? I mean I saw the texts but nothing was bad?" He asked.

"Spence, I just don't want them there."

"It'll be-"

"Spencer don't say it'll be fine. It won't be they will do something to ruin my day. Especially my father because he doesn't get to walk me down the aisle. He'll say everything is okay and then right before we say I do he'll fake a heart attack or some shit to stop the whole thing. It's not fine." You snapped at him.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. It's my fault they're coming I shouldn't have talked you into it. I feel like I've ruined our day."

You felt him move his hand away from your back and could hear the guilt in his voice.