Chapter 26 🖤

The day after Christmas you called your doctor to make an appointment and you scheduled one for the January 2nd.

Today was New Years Eve but the team was spending it at the BAU together to work on paperwork. You and Spencer decided tonight you'd tell them after you watched the ball drop.

You still weren't used to being pregnant, but who would be their first time? You had days where you were so sick and tired that you thought you'd die and you had days where you felt "normal" but there was no in between. Today, of course, you were sick.

You woke up nauseous and ran to the bathroom and began throwing up. The sound of you being sick woke Spencer and he ran into the bathroom to help you. The past few days he's been extra caring and worried about you. Any time you were sick he was always right there.

You were leaned over the toilet throwing up everything inside of you and Spencer sat behind you holding your hair and rubbing your back.

"Aww baby I'm so sorry, get it out." He said.

You threw up for what seemed like forever before falling back into his arms and crying.

"Fuck, this is miserable" you cried.

"I know baby I'm sorry" he comforted you.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready" you told him.

He helped you up off the ground and you got in the shower. Spencer got you a towel and clothes to wear. You got out and started to get ready only to get sick yet again.

"Look, kid, I love you and can't wait to meet you but could you not make me want to die? You have a life time to make me cry and feel sick, so save it." You whispered.

Spencer over heard this and walked into the bathroom.

"Don't worry I'll be the fun one" he whispered to your belly and kissed it.

You rolled your eyes and continued to get ready. Shortly after that the two of you headed to work. On the way there you felt sick again.

"Please don't make me throw up all day. I want to be able to surprise our family" you cried.

Spencer of course was rubbing your belly the entire way there. When you finally got there you stepped out of the car and immediately threw up.

"Spencer Reid this is your fault" you said.

"What did I do?"

"Knocked me up"

"Y/N" he laughed "I wish I could say I was sorry, but I'm genuinely not"

He grabbed your hand and led you inside. You took the elevator up which only pissed off your child even more because you felt like you might die if you didn't get off that elevator right away. The doors finally opened and you hurried out. You took a minute to compose yourself and walked in.

"Hello hello" Emily yelled.

"Mr and Mrs. boy wonder! Finally you're here!" Garcia said.

"Here we are" you smiled.

"Let's get started everyone, if we work together everything should go by quickly." Hotch said.

The entire team went into the round table room and worked on completing reports and filing them away. You worked for hours, nonstop, and luckily the little human growing inside of you calmed down and allowed you to work. The day went by quickly and before you knew it it was 11:15.

"Alright guys lets call it a night for work and enjoy the last 45 minutes of this year." Hotch said.

Everyone went back out to the main area and Emily turned on the TV. For the next 45 minutes you sat around reflecting on the year with your team.