Chapter Eight: Delores

Eight's POV:

We made it to the building and went to the man's office. If I'm being honest, his office looked pretty nice.

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you," The 'doctor' explained.

"Well, we can't get a consent of you don't give us a name," Five sneers leaning closer to the man with a glare.

"Well, that's not my problem," The man shrugged .

Ugh, men.

"Sorry. Now, there's really nothing I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus suddenly asked cutting the man off.

"Excuse me?" The man questioned.

"Who gave you permission...to lay your hands...on my son and his beautiful girlfriend?" Klaus did a fake cry.

"What?" Me, Five, and the man question in unison.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend," The man counters.

"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked.

"He doesn't have a swollen-"

Klaus got up and slapped Five on the mouth. Five grunted in pain and touched his lip. I jumped a little when Klaus slapped him.

"And how did she get that broken nose?" Klaus asked. My eyes then went widen.

"Wait, Klaus. Don't. N-" I was cut off when Klaus punches me in the nose, causing my nose to bleed.

"KLAUS!" Five shouted as he grabbed me closer to him.

Five looked at my bleeding nose. He glared at Klaus, he just shrugged and faced the man again.

We weren't paying any attention to what Klaus was saying.

"I'm so sorry. I'll make sure Klaus will never do that again," Five said as rubbed the blood off by using his sleeve.

"Thanks, Klaus is just lucky I won't punch him back," I glared at Klaus.

I noticed Five's lip had a little blood.

"I didn't notice you've been bleeding," I say as I softly rub his lip.

"It's nothing, really," He said. I sighed and looked at him.

We stared into each other's eyes. Jesus, this man is so beautiful. God really took his time in him. And I'm glad.

Suddenly, we heard a glass break and saw that Klaus had hit a snow globe at his forehead.

"God, that hurt!" He said.

"I'm calling secur—" Klaus grabbed the phone from the man's hands.

"What are you doing?" The man asked.

"There's been an assault...in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus shouted as he put the phone down.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant," Klaus said.

"It's... Lance," The man corrected.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, "What the hell happened?" And we're gonna tell them that you...beat the shit out of us," Klaus explained as he did a fake cry.