Chapter Nine: Trying To Save The World

Eight's POV:

"Oww," I hear Five wince as I stitch his wound.

"Sorry..." I say as I try to go gentle. She felt herself wince from her wound that she had not sewed yet.

"It's f-fine," He stutters as I finish the last piece of the stitch. I get a bandage and put it on his arm.

"Done," I smile.

"Good. Now I can fix your wound," He stands up causing my eyes to wide. I never told Five about my wound.

"Yeah, I figured it out about how much you winced and I can see blood on your shirt," He points at my shirt.

"Shit, should've hidden it," I mumble.

Five grabbed the stitches.

"You know I can do it myself," I remind him.

"Yeah, but you helped me so I'll help you," Five gave me a smile. I sighed and took off my jacket, then lifted my shirt a little revealing my wound.

"How did this happen?" He asked me as he looked at my wound then starting the stitching.

"Well, I was i-invisible, I kicked Hazel from behind where he wasn't looking, Cha-Cha was about to s-shoot me but you sliced her arm. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see Hazel turn and start to shoot. I quickly made m-myself disappear and reappear somewhere else, but I had already gotten shot," I explained with little stutters as Five stitched and listened.

"I knew you would get hurt," Five looked at me. I rolled my eyes. "Of course you did," I mumble.

As Five continues, I bit lip trying to hold back my winces. But, I accidentally made some of Five's stuff disappear and reappear on the ground.

"Sorry," I apologize.

"No problem. I know how much this hurts," Five said gesturing to his arm.

I smile.

Five soon finished and put the bandage on my wound. "Finished," He smiled.

"Thanks. I'll get changed," I say as I leave his room.

Five's POV:

After I change into my new clothes, Eight walks in. I notice her uniform looks like the one she wore. I guess she had more of those uniforms.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"How did you make me and you disappear and reappear behind the cash register?" I ask her. She puts her head down.

"I had to think of things that either make me angry or something that pains me. In the situation that we were in I had to do both," She explained.

I walk closer to her.

"Was it hard?" I ask.

"A little and a little tiring. But, I wouldn't let you or Delores die," She confessed with her head still down.

I put my hand on her chin to lift it up, she looked at me.

"Thank you," I smile.

She smiles back.

We do a sweet and gentle kiss.

We soon separated.

"We better get going," I said. Eight nodded and I zipped the bag that Delores was in.

Me and Eight climb down a window.

Eight's POV:

As we climb the down. I hear Klaus from below.