Chapter Thirteen: The Day Comes To Rewind

Eight's POV:

Me and Five separated after the conversation with The Handler. God, how she gets on my nerves. I don't even want to have lunch with that crow. But, I don't want Five and The Handler to be alone together. Sometimes I wish I could kill that motherfu--

My thoughts were cut off when someone suddenly grabbed my arms and moved me to a room and pushed me against the wall.

"H-huh!" I say with a gasp as I look to see the person. It was Five.

"Five?" I question. Was he horny all of sudden?

"Why didn't you tell me about that argument you and The Handler had and you making your hands bleed?" Five asked as his face got closer to me.

I sigh to calm myself down. Oh, never mind.

"It wasn't important at the time. We needed to find out a way to get back and save the world," I remind.

"So you wore gloves to hide it from me and never tell me?" Five questioned.

"Five, what's the big deal? It's not like I'm cutting myself or secretly try to find a way to kill me. Why do you care so much about it anyway? Shouldn't you be more worried about the apocalypse and figuring out a way to stop it?" I ask trying to keep myself from clenching my fists.

"Because Jade Hargreeves I love you! No apocalypse will ever stop me from worrying about you and making sure you stay safe. Seeing you hurt yourself makes me feel like I'm not doing enough to protect you. Everyday we go out and try a new way to prevent the apocalypse from happening, I get scared that something bad happens to you and I'm not there to help you. I do want to stop the apocalypse from happening, but that doesn't mean I would forget or not care about what's going on with you. Please just tell me when you start to hurt yourself so I can be there to help you!" Five exclaimed.

(A/N): Dang wasn't that hard to write. No I'm kidding 😜. Tell me was this cringy or heartwarming? I want to know. Anyways......
Ignore my voice and let's continue the story!)

I was speechless.

I had no idea Five felt that way. It made my heart warm up. I smile as tears start to form in my eyes. Plus, Five rarely calls me by my non number name.

"Five... I love you too. I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. And I promise I'll tell you every time I try to make myself bleed again. Also, thank you for making feel like I'm the only woman in the world for you," I smile.

"Because it's true, Love. I will never leave your side. Together always," Five said before bringing me into a kiss.

This wasn't no sweet short kiss like we always do. We kiss passionately as I wrap my hands around his neck and Five wraps his arms around my waist.

I felt as all my worries slip away as I continue to kiss Five. I will we could stay like this forever and never have to leave each other's hold.

But, no thanks to oxygen, we had to pull away as we both pant softly.

"I love you so much," Five says as we continues to hold me close.

"I love you too," I say as I play with his hair a little.

"We better go before The Handler wonders where we are," Five says as he break the hug and starts to walk to the door.

"Ugh, I really don't want to see her," I groan as I walk with him.

"Your not jealous of her are you?" Five asked with a smirk.

"Pfft. Me jealous? Of course not!" I exclaim. Five just looks at me with a disbelieving look.