Chapter Sixteen: Vanya - The Not So Ordinary

Eight's POV:

I walked around the woods to try and find a cabin or Allison. I kinda felt bad for leaving Five without saying anything, but I couldn't let Allison do this alone.

As I walked more I saw familiar curly hair.

"Allison!" I shout. She turned and saw me.

"Oh, thank god you came," Allison said as she gave me a hug. I quickly hugged back before we let go.

"Like I would let a sister down. Where's Vanya?" I asked. Allison pointed to a cabin in front of us.

"Let's go, then."

As we walked closer to the cabin I began to hear music and the lights and wind began to move in a way. The wind got stronger.

"Vanya? Is that you?" Allison asked and looked through the window.

I saw a door and opened it, Allison followed. There, we saw Vanya playing the violin.

"Vanya, there you are. What is going on?" Allison asked. Vanya stopped and turned on see me and Allison. Everything felt like it stopped.

"What are you two doing here?" Vanya asked.

"We've came here to find you. Are you okay?" I asked, remembering when Allison said she got in trouble by couple of drunk men.

"Yeah," She answered, full of confusion.

"There's something... weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked.

"Me," Vanya answered.

I gave her a confused look. 'Me?'

"What do you mean, 'me'?" Allison asked walking closer to Vanya.

"I mean... I made those things happen. With my powers. Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh?" She asked us.

I was full of shock and amazement, I can't believe Vanya had powers all this time. How is she suddenly using them now?

"It's in-- it's incredible," Allison gasped.

"But?" Vanya asked knowing what was going on.

"Ca-- Can we do this in the car?" Allison asked.

"Why?"

"You're not going to want to hear it," I sigh.

"Well, that's never stopped Allison before," Vanya said.

Allison sighed before saying, "Leonard Peabody? His really name is Harold Jenkins," Allison told. Vanya just looked at us, "Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does."

"He was in prison for 12 years. He murdered his father when he was 13," I say, hoping Vanya would believe us.

"This is... Insane. His dad was an engineer at the--"

"We have the police report in the car, Vanya. I can show you," Allison said cutting Vanya off.

"I don't... I don't understand," Vanya sighed.

"Leonard, Harold, I-- I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy. But, we were in his house."

"He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gouged out," I said, trying to reason with her.

"Wh-- What? I--"

"We promise we will tell you everything on the car, but it is not safe," Allison warned as she grabbed Vanya's arm to get her out the cabin, but Vanya moved her arm away.