Chapter Eleven: New Plan

Eight's POV:

Me and Five went to the Academy. As we walked to the stairs there was silence between us.

"Five..." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah," He stopped to look at me. I did the same.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask.

"About an hour or so," Five answers.

"Oh," I say as we continued walking up the stairs.

"Why you ask?" Five asked.

"Well, uh, since I don't sleep very often and drank more than usual, I wanted to know if I slept long," I explained.

Five nodded in understandment.

As we continued walking I felt one of my hands go to fists as I felt my nails sink into my skin.

That wasn't the only reason why I asked Five how long I was asleep.....

It was because all I kept seeing in my dream was glass.......... just glass. I found a mirror and when I looked into it........ I saw me with magenta colored eyes. I woke up from my dream when the mirror broke.

As we walked closer to Klaus' room, we saw blood footprints and blood on the bath.

Me and Five looked at each other.

We both walked to Klaus' room.

Five knocked on the open door.

"You okay?" Five asked with a little worry.

"Hey. Yeah, I just... Long night," Klaus said.

I clearly did not believe him.

"More than one, from the looks of it," Five chuckled.

"Yeah," Klaus agreed - I think - as he slowly put in his shirt.

"Don't remember the dog tags," I say as I notice a tags around his neck.

"Yeah, they belonged to a friend," Klaus explained.

"How about that new tattoo?" Five asked.

"You know, I don't totally remember even getting it. Like I said, it was a long night," Klaus reminded.

"You did it, didn't you?" Five asked knowingly. I knew what Five meant.

"What are you talkin' about?" Klaus asked as he sat on his bed.

"You know, we can recognize the symptoms, Klaus," I told him as me and Five walked closer to him.

"Symptoms of what?" Klaus asked still confused about what we're talking about.

"The jet lag."

"Full body itch."

"The headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton up into your nose and through your brain."

Me and Five explained.

Klaus looked at us in surprise.

"You gonna tell us about it?" Five asked.

"Your pals, when they broke into the house and they couldn't find you, they took me hostage instead," Klaus explained to us.

"And in return, you stole their briefcase," Five chuckled.

"Yeah. I thought there was money in it, or I could pawn it, you know, whatever. And then I opened it."

"And the next thing you knew, you were.... where?" Five asked as we walked back and forth in front of me.