There's someone here i want you to meet

Sangwoo woke up from his peaceful sleep, he took a shower and dressed an outfit which fit his muscular body, it was winter, very cold.

He got into his car and drove to college. He parked and soon his group of 4 friends gathered around him. He faked the laughs and the hugs. And they went to the cafeteria.

Boys Chitchatting and girls badmouthing ... they sat there drinking hot coffee. Jieun and Barbra the girls Kim and Dan the boys.

" There he is come here " a muscular guy approached their table, he looked like Michael Jordan " Sangwoo! My man! How ya doin " he waved as Sangwoo stood up and high five him. Sangwoo actually liked this guy, he wasn't annoying and ridiculous. His name was Nick.

" Great, haven't see you in a while " Sangwoo replied as his friends said hi to nick. " you know ... training " he was actually a basketball player haha.

" there's someone here I want you to meet " he said as he gently placed his hand on a shoulder of a short shy girl who appeared from behind him.

" Sangwoo this is Mela, a very close friend of mine, we live in the same neighborhood. She's in high school but she have problems in math. I suggested no one but you of course, our math legend! She needs daily courses in math. If you agree she'll be coming here to college everyday afternoon to study with you in the library and of course she's not asking for this without money. She'll let you name your price and then you too can negotiate. So what do you say? "

Sangwoo stayed silent for a couple of seconds processing the idea in his mind before saying
" that's perfect timing afternoon because we'll be studying too in this timing in the library but ... "

he rested his arms on the table and knelt down as if he was talking to a little child, because she was so short compared to him and he isn't even as tall as nick, she looked like a tiny ant beside nick.

" I won't be taking money from you, it's for free I can't take a 19 year old money cuz I know how that feels, you must need them more than I do"  (Sangwoo was 24 years old)

The girls eyes softened as she parted her lips a tiny bit before she smiled a tiny small smile.

" That's my man right there! " Nick said happily, he placed both his hands gently on mela's shoulders " by the way, there's something you need to know, my friend Mela is mute, but her eyes speak a lot. Take a good care of her Snagwoo she's a dear friend of mine"

" have no worries, she'll be in good hands nick"

Mela bowed as Sangwoo nodded before she left with nick.

" I never encountered a mute person before, they're usually deaf aren't they? " Kim asked

" Kim! You can't just go and say that! " Jieun squealed " yeah that's rude " Barbra replied as Dan chuckled.