|New friends?|

^Your PoV^

*sigh*
The french man had closed his PC's, looking around, and standing up. It had never been the same ever since his best friend, Skeppy, had broken up their friendship.

It was my fault.. I wouldn't blame him.. He sighed once again, deciding to make a sandwich, for lunch, I guess..

After a few minutes..He had made his cheese and bacon sandwich snd grabbed some coffee, going into his living room and sitting down on the couch.

DING!

His phone lit up, concerned, he opened it up, to check it out.
Oh..Just another hate tweet... He had thought, he sighed as he put his phone down, and laid back into the couch more. after the whole broken friendship thing and TWT drama, damn, he had been stressing..

It wasn't really the same anymore, he had missed Skeppy, he really did, but... He can't just turn back time and fix things.. He just has to wait until the right moment comes and fix their friendship..

DING!

Axel, or more known as a6d, snapped out of his thoughts as he had heard his phone ding. He left looked back at it, only to realize someone messaged him. It was Darryl, or more known as Badboyhalo. He grabbed his phone, opens it and goes onto Twitter, opening his dm's and there it was.. The message from Bradley.

@saintofgames

Hello, Axel! :) How are you?

|Hm.. I might as well reply to him.. Or he'll get worried...
The french man thought..|

You
Oh, hi, Bradley. Im doing just fine. What about you?

|Not even a minute later, Bradley had replied.|

Good to hear! :D Also! Im doing just fine! Im just hosting an event with Denise , wanna come and join?

|An event..? I guess that sounds fine...|

You
That's great to hear, also, uhm, sure, I can join you.

Yay! :D I'll see you on my server, 'Xel! Thank you and bye!

You
Mhm, no problem.

He set his phone down, taking the plate and cup into the kitchen and placing it onto the sink, washing them. After he had washed his dishes, he went back into the living room, grabbing his phone, and going back into his room.

He booted up his PC and logged into Minecraft, joining a server named 'Munchymc.com', or most likely known as Bad's server.

|a6d has joined the game|

Badboyhalo: A6D! :D Join TS!!
Charisma9: Eyo, a6d, my man!
Minecraftkid: Oh no- It's a6d!
Coolkid098: Hey, a6d!
a6d: Ok, Bad. Hey Denise. Im joining right now.

The chat box was filled with hundreds of things about a6d, some saying that they don't hate him, some hating him, and more.

|User joined your channel|

"Hello, a6d! :D" Bad exclaimed, happy to hear his friend's voice. "Hello, Bad." A6d replied, smiling in real life a lil bit. "How are you, '6d, my man?" Charisma(me), or Denise, said. "Im quite fine, Charis. You?" He said. "Im doing fantastic! Bad invited us to host a event together, right? Also, Spifey is here." Cha- Denise explained. "Yes, he did. Also, ok. Where is he then?"