Goofing around with some friends..(SIDE CHAPTER)

/NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE A SIDE CHAPTER, BECAUSE ONE OF MY CHAPTERS HAVE PARTS, SO, YEAH. THIS WILL BASICALLY BE KINDA LIKE A SIDE STORY TO WHAT HAPPENED TO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, AND STUFF! OR NOT- THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN/

^no one's PoV^

Midnight.

No one was awake except for Wilbur, Tommy, Technoblade and Ph1lzA. They didn't know why they were awake at this time, but, it felt kinda normal.

Wilbur decided to call Ph1lzA, who he assumed was awake, and he was right.

Ring ring

"Uh, hello?" A sleepy voice said. "Heya, Phil, sorry for uh, calling you so late. I just wanted to talk to someone and all.." Wilbur replied, yawning afterwards. "Ah, no, it's completely fine. How are you?"  Phil asked. "Im.. Fine, I guess.. Still thinking about the whole election thing, but Im fine." The British man explained. "Ah, I see." Phil said, with a sleepy tone. "What're you doing up so late at night?" Wilbur finally asked. "I couldn't sleep, that's all.." Phil spoke.

Silence

"Can we move to a VC? Maybe Tommy and Techno are awake.." Phil spoke out. "Sure, why not?" Wilbur said, standing up from his bed and walks towards his set-up. He logged into his PC and opened Discord, to see that Techno and Tommy were in a call together.

"Looks like they're talking to each other.." Phil spoke. Wilbur shrugged. "Eh, let's just hop into the call, it's not like they'll get mad at us or something." Wilbur replied, joining the call.

|user joined your channel|

"Eyyyyy! Wilbur! Hey, buddy! How are you?" A familiar voice rung out. "Hello, Tommy. Im doing just fine, you?" The brunette answered. "Im doing great!- Oh hi Phil!" The blonde boy exclaimed. "God, how do you have so much energy in the midnight..?" Phil chuckled. Wilbur laughed a lil, and you could hear a faint laugh from another familiar voice.

"What do you even do to have THAT much energy?" A deep voice spoke. "I dunno, big man." Tommy replied. "*laughs* What are you doing up as well, Technoblade?" The brunette asked the pinkette. "I dunno, tbh.." Techno replied.

.....

"Well then, what do you wanna do?" Phil asked. "Ehhh... Maybe play some bedwars or skywars, or whatever, I dunno.." Techno replied, yawning. "Well then, alright, maybe we can... Play some bedwars?" Wilbur spoke, yawning. "Sure, why not..!" Tommy said, excitingly yet a bit tiredly. "Let's go then.." Phil said.

They all logged into Minecraft and went onto Hypixel and played some bedwars.

"YESSSS! WE WONNN!" Techno exclaimed, realizing he said it too loud. "Sorry-" He added. They all laughed. "Nah, it's fine, Technoblade." Wilbur said, laughing a bit. They laughed it off. "Up for another round?" Tommy challenged. The other males smirked. "Yes." They all said.

A few hours later on...

The males were all sleepy, but still denied to go to sleep.

"What-*yawns* time is it..?" A sleepy Techno asked. "4:02am here.." Wilbur said. "Im guessing it's somewhat 8 or 10pm here.." Phil yawned. "Im thinking it's 8 or 9pm here." Techno said. They how are they so tired?
"Also, I think you two should sleep.." Phil said. "Awe man, but I don't wanna sleep.." Tommy whined. "Don't you have school? What day is it?" Techno asked. "It's Saturday here rn, idiots." Tommy said. "Ok, ok, no need to call us idiots, Tommy.." Wilbur chuckled.

Silence.  

"*yawns* Gosh, I need to go, now.. I need some sleep.." Phil asked. "Awe, alright. Night, Philza!" Tommy said, yawning. "Good night, Phil.." Wilbur said, softly. "G'night, Phil." Techno said. "Night." Phil spoke, before leaving the VC.

|user has left your channel|

"Seems like it's only the three of us, now.." Wilbur spoke. "Yeah.." Techno replied. "Well then, since it so late, I need to cut off some slack. Imma go now. See you two later or next time..!" Wilbur explained. "Awe, alright, big man. See ya!" Tommy exclaimed. "See ya, Will. Night." Techno replied
"See you." Wilbur spoke and left the VC.

|User has left your channel|

It was only Techno and Tommy left, in the VC. It was pretty quiet. Too quiet. "So uh, what now, big man?" Tommy asked, tiredly. "You seem pretty tired. What about you go and sleep.. I'll see ya when ya wake up." Techno suggested. "But I don't wannaaaaa.." Tommy whined. "Tommy, please just go to sleep- how are we supposed to play tomorrow?(for Techno)" Techno explained. "You'll also be pretty tired, and accidentally fall asleep." Techno added. Tommy thought fir a moment.. "Ugh, fine." Tommy said, finally giving up. "Good, well, night, Tommy." Techno said. "Night.." And so, and you probably already guessed, Tommy left the VC and went to sleep.

Techno was all alone, at last.

37 minutes later...

Boredom got to him so he decided to log into MC and play on the Dream SMP. It was pretty quiet in the server, for the fact that he was all alone, so he just went into his potato farm and continue farming.

It'll be chaotic by the time everyone is awake. But, he never really minded that.. Except for the fact that eVERYONE WANTS TO HELP H I M - ahem.

|Basically with a6d.|

He was just chilling, he didn't really know what to do, and stuff. He was basically just staring at the ceiling of his room, waiting to pass out, but he, of course, didn't. It was pretty early to say the least, but, he couldn't really fall asleep, so he was just there, doing nothing. Bored as fu- and stuff.

(Sorry but I might be adding a hint of the drama, just saying. Im sorry, yet again, if you don't wanna read about it, you can always skip. I'll tell ya when it ends.)

He closed his eyes, thinking about the 'drama' he's gotten into, he sighed, knowing that people hate him for almost no definite reason.. He didn't mean to say- nor do ANYTHING wrong. People just don't understand..

The flashbacks of the time when him and Skeppy's friendship ended got him to a bit of tears, and a hint of regret. The flashbacks of the hate piled into his mind, causing him to have a headache.

"Why don't they understand I was just testing out a filter...?" He muttered. "Why.. I told them I was doing it, I didn't mean it.. But they just don't understand..." The french man muttered yet again. He just sighed once again, and grabbed his phone, unlocking it and going onto Twitter, and oh boy, till this day, there were still some hints of backlash and hate.

Some were defending him, others, not too much.. He was pretty devastated about it, especially after his newer and most recent stream, he may have gotten over it, or, 'kind of' gotten over it, he still had this pain in his chest..

He just closed his phone and rolled to his side, attempting to fall asleep and forget about this whole thing..

Tbh, it's been pretty stressful dealing with tons of hate and stuff.. You might be asking... Why not just move on? Well..
That could've been pretty hard for our french boi here..

But, for now.. He'll just take some more time to think about this and move on.
Eventually...

To be continued...

[a/n]
\\So basically, I need to clarify this up. This is an AU, a future AU, but not too far into the future. Maybe like a month or two into the future. Who knows? Please, don't take ALL of this seriously because it's MY au, please respect that and do send hate. Thank you for your time, see ya!\\