Where did he go, then...? 2/??

THIS HAS CUSSING IN IT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OF STRONG LANGUAGE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

«Technoblade's PoV»

Hm... Why hasn't Will replied to me yet..? It's been almost three hours... I sighed, concerned for my frie- best friend.

I stood up from my bed and went outside my room, to be greeted by my little brother. "Yo, Tucker. You ok?" He asked, looking up at me. I looked down at him, and replied with "Nah. Im just wonderin' where Will's been. He hasn't responded to me yet, and it's been nearly three hours.." He looked at me, concerned. "Strange.." He muttered, but I heard.

"Really strange.. He's usually awake by this time. Also, shouldn't you be sleepin'?" I spoke up. He scratched the back of his head. "Hah, about that, I can't sleep. So I was gonna grab a snack." He said, smiling a bit. "Alright, then. Go on, Im just headin' downstairs and chill."

I walked passed him, and walked downstairs. I went and sat on the couch, grabbing my phone and going onto Twitter. Surprisingly, Tubbo had spammed me with messages.

Tubbo
@TubboLIVE

Hey, Techno can we talk?
Technoblade?
Hello?
Hello?
This is sirious.
Hello???
TECHNO.
HEY!
HEY
HELLO??
BIG MAN.
Yesterday at 11:57pm

Wtf, Tubbo? I thought, I sighed and replied to him.

Hey, Tubbo? What's wrong?
Sent 12:50am

TECHNOBLADE
I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. CAN WE CALL?
12:51am

Ok..?
Sent 12:50 am

They then immediately called me, and I responded.

"Hello? What's wrong?" I spoke. "Tucker, this is serious. I.." They spoke up, I got concerned as I heard his voice. "What's wrong, Tubbo?" I said. "Wilbur he.." They started off. "He?"

"He... He got into an accident.. He was shot..." My heart dropped. "H-he what..?" I spoke, hesitantly. "He got s-shot in his house.. T-trying to save Niki..." They said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. "Is Niki alright? Is Wilbur at the hospital? Did he make it?" I asked, continuously. "Niki.. S-she's ok.. Just a bit hurt.. And yes, Wilbur's at t-the hospital.. Lastly.. W-we're not sure.." They replied. I stayed silent.

What if he doesn't make it..? What if he's completely gone...? What if we loose him....? What if I loose him.....?

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I thought about those things. "Tubbo.." "Yeah..?"

"Im coming over..."

I hung up on him, and stood up, running back up to my room. I was met with my little brother, again. "Woah, there, Tucker, you ok?" He asked. "No time to talk." I spoke as I ran past him. He just stood there, confused, but he shrugged it off and walked back go his room.

I ran through the open door and texted my mother that I was gonna leave the house for a bit. I tried to find my car keys, and to my luck ,I found them on my nightstand. I ran downstairs again and to the garage, I opened the garage doors and head into my car, starting it up and driving out.