Where did he go, then...? 3/??

POSSIBLE MENTIONS OF
TECHNOBUR/WILNOBLADE(platonic, I think)
Cussing
Mentions of death(in conversation)

<No one's PoV>

....

A day and a half later....

Technoblade could be seen walking on the sidewalk, near the hospital, he was nervous, he was, but he sighed, and continued to walk.

He made it into the hospital, finally.. After a day and a half of waiting, he was finally here, getting ready to what he will witness. He was greeted by a nurse, who was smiling at him, he smiled a bit, nervously.

He went to the front desk and asked for Wilbur's room number. 108... Alright... He thought as he walked into the hallway, trying to find an elevator, to go up to the third floor, fourth room to be seen in the left.

He finally found one, and pressed the button up, as the elevator opened up for him. He went in and waited a bit, since other people were going in as well. Anxiety crept upon him, as the doors closed and the elevator moved up..

First floor..

Second floor...

Third floor..!

The doors opened, and Techno didn't hesitate to run out, and found the room. He thought for a moment, and sighed, as he carefully opened the door..

"H-hello..?" He said. No one answered, surprisingly. He thought other people would be here by now.. It was just...

Wilbur...

He was asleep, different tubes connected to him, the blood bag near him, he was still breathing.. He was still alive.. Techno smiled.. Knowing his best friend.. Alive..

"Wilbur... Im so glad you're.. alright..." Techno sighed as he sat beside his best friend..

<Wilbur's PoV>

I felt.. Strange... Where was I..? Why do I feel weird..? Wait...

Am I in a hospital..?

I thought for a moment, remembering what happened back at my home.. I shivered a bit.. I opened my eyes to see light, and lot of... Devices? I dunno...

"Wilbur... Im so glad you're.. Alright..." I heard someone say.. They- he sounded.. Rather familiar... He sounded like...

"T-techno..?" I spoke, softly.. I swear I felt someone jump a bit next to me..

"W-wil..?" He spoke.. Technoblade..Was here..?! Since when?!

"Techno... When the fuck did you..." I muttered.. "Wil, I've been here in England for about 9-ish hours, I don't know...I just got here a few minutes ago." He replied.. He flew all the way from Florida... To here..? Im... Surprised.. "Weren't we supposed to move to LA..?" I asked him. "Yeah. But I'll just tell Shiloh I won't be there to move with 'em.." He spoke, as he looked at the ceiling. "Shiloh..?" I don't know who 'Shiloh' was. "Ah, that's Skeppy." I looked at him. "That's Skeppy..?!"