Is this real? Was this real?

No one's PoV

Sapnap laughed sadly. "No no. You're kidding right?" He asked. Charisma sighed. "I'd never lie to my best friend, y'know?" They responded. "Friends don't lie." Charisma looked up. "I..." He looked at his hands, which started to shake a bit..

"I..I can't.." He stuttered out. "Sap, breathe in, and out.." Charisma spoke. "Breathe in... And out.." Sap said as he breathed in and out..

"You alright now? How do you feel now?" They asked. "F-fine." He responded. "Earlier?" "Worried and scared."

"Scared of?"

"Of who had done this."

"Sap, you know they won't get to us."

"I know but still!"

"Sapnap."

"..."

"Sorry."

They both went silent. "We aren't too sure if he's fine but.. I feel like be is.. Don't worry Sap." They reassured. Sap sighed. "Right. Will is strong.. He can get through this.." Sap had just imagined how horrible it would've been..

^Back with Techno^

He was awake by now. He was watching over Will, who was asleep. Huh.. He examined his features once again..

Will had this chocolate brown hair, which was fixed into a fluffy, messy way. He had this normal coloured skin, which made him look.. Rather pretty.. He was a bit shorter than Techno, which was funny since he is basically older than the pinkette.

He was.. Beautiful in his own way..

Just how he liked him.

Techno sighed, as he stood up, and received a call from...

Dream?

He answered the call.

"Dream? What's wrong? Somethin' happenin'?" He immediately spoke. "Techno! I just wanted to ask how Wil was doing? I heard you went to him." Dream said. "Oh no, he's fine, calm down. He's just restin' and all. Nothin' to be worried 'bout." He reassured the Florida man. Dream just thanked him.

"How's it like there?" He asked. "It's fine, except for the fact doctors come in and I have to socialize-" Techno snickered, this made the other wheeze. He then heard someone yawn behind him.

Wilbur.

"Ah, Wilbur's awake." Techno muttered. "Well if he's awake, go. I'll catch up to ya later on." Dream said. "Yeah yeah, sure. See ya." Techno closed his phone and walked over to the now awake brunette.

"Hey, Wil. How ya feelin'?" He asked as he sat beside him. "Im feeling.. A bit better... The stitches don't help at all tho, they hurt like hell." Techno chuckled. "I understand what ya mean, Wil." He smiled a bit, which made Wilbur also smile.

They just continued to talk about things, and when Wil feels too much pain Techno will just call the doctors, or nurses, quickly, and sometimes help him out.