|What just happened?? 1/?|

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Deaths
Cussing
Blood
S*icide(?)
Murder

❗️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❗️

[No one's PoV]

*GASP*

Sapnap finally awoke, with tear-filled eyes. He was yet to be confused, and scared. Wonder what he had dreamt about.. Seems... Scary... He quickly logged into his PC, and into discord, lucky to find that George was awake. He messaged George to join TS with him, which he did, eventually..

"Hey, Sapnap, what's up?" George said, tiredly. "I..*sniff* I just need someone to..*sniff* Talk to.." Sapnap stuttered. George gasp softly in hearing his best friend's voice. "Oh my God, Sapnap! Have you been crying?" The British man spoke, concerned and worried about his best friend.. "K-kinda.. Yeah.." Sapnap replied, with a shaky breath. "Oh my.. What happened..?" George asked. "Just a...*sniff* Nightmare.." He replied.. George got more worried. "What was it about..? That is, if you wanna tell.." George finally spoke. Sapnap sighed, as he looked outside his bedroom window. "I have no problem..*sniff* with sharing it.." He whispered, but he could still be heard, as he was near the mic. "Ok then.." The other replied..

[Sapnap's PoV]

I woke up to see myself in a dark forest... I was confused but.. I shrugged it off, and stood up, nearly loosing my balance. My legs were sore, and my arms hurt so f*cking much.. I didn't know how and when, but.. I started to get scared..

I was walking around the dark forest, cautious about my surroundings, and fearing for my life.. I looked to my left to see a river, which happened to be full of rocks and boulders. One side of me told me to go, the other said not to.. But, to my curiosity, I went over to the river to check it out.

It looked beautiful, to be precise. The water splashing and flowing, the soft sound of the wind rushing by, the swaying trees, damn, it was peaceful.. Well.. Not until..

"AGH!" I was pushed down by someone, and I didn't know who. I looked up at the person, to my surprise, the person looked so... Familiar... What the f*ck..? I thought, as I tried to stand up, but... Another person pinned me down to the ground, harshly. They even had a knife to my neck, that made me super scared by now. Are.. Are they gonna kill me..? I asked myself, scared about was has bound to happen..

"Just throw him into the river, it's not like anyone would find out anyway.." A very familiar voice rung out.. I then realized who it was.. "D-dream..?" I finally spoke.. My own best friend, killing me.. Why..? "What?" The person- Dream spoke, kneeling in front of me. "...." I stayed silent.

"*sigh* Bad, just do it." Another familiar voice rung out.. Antfrost..? I couldn't believe that my own friends would kill me... "Alright, then.." Bad's voice spoke.

"G-guys! Please..! We don't have to end it this way!" I cried. I just received a huff from Dream, as Antfrost threw a rock at my head, super hard that my head begun to bleed. "Im sorry, you little muffin head.." Bad's said, before he had stabbed me in the chest.. Wh... WHY?! I yelped and cried in pain, as the other three stood there and watched.. Not moving or anything, just.. Watching me die.. Then.. My whole world turned black..

[No one's PoV]

Sapnap had finally told George everything he remembered, and George just sat there, quietly, and shocked. "W-wh.." George spoke up, speechless.. "Oh my God, Sapnap..! Im so sorry..!" George said, sadly. "Why are you sorry..?" The other asked. "You had to see a nightmare like that..." George replied, with a soft tone. Sapnap sighed. "No need to be sorry... It's not like it was anyone's faults, anyways.." Sapnap said, trying yo cheer up his friend. "Alright then.." George replied, with a sigh.

Silence

The other two didn't know what to say, so Sapnap told George he needed to go and left TS. He sighed, as he stood up, and went outside his room, and grabbed some breakfast.

[after breakfast]

He went back to his room, and he sat on his chair. Sighing as he booted up his PC, and logged into Minecraft. He decided to play on the survival world they all had made. He logged into their survival world, and there he was, standing on the exact place he was at before logging off.

He grabbed some supplies that were in a chest, and went outside their 'house', to find more materials. He had eventually found a cave, and set off to find some ores. He did find some irons quickly, surprisingly. Mining, mining, for some iron~ Mining, mining, mining~ He sung in his head as he mined the iron. He was all alone, but he didn't really mind. He just kept mining until night came upon. He went back to their house and put the iron ores in the furnace, and went to make a bed for himself, and slept.

It was morning now in Minecraft, and oh boy, he immediately went to grab the iron and made stuff for him and his friends. As he was mining down some ores, a friend of his had joined.

|a6d has joined the game|

<Sapnap> Heyyyy- a6d sup?
<a6d> Oh, hi, Sapnap.
<a6d> Im doing fine.
<a6d> You?
<Sapnap> Im doing fine as well, I was just collecting us some stuff and all.
<Sapnap> Also, good to hear.
<a6d> Ah, ok. Good to hear.
<Sapnap> Wanna help me build a house?
<a6d> Sure.
<a6d> Can you join TS?
<Sapnap> Hmm- Sure.

So, Sapnap joined TS, and they started to talk to each other. They were goofing around, being wholesome, etc. It's been pretty normal to say the least.. As time passed, they became kinda close, and soon became best friends.

Wonder what happens next?

/To be continued.../