"The BloodGod had been slain by an enemy from the other world"

No one's PoV

Techno was breathing heavily, basically scared for his goddamned life. In his dream, he got killed by Toobbu.

But why him specifically?

Toobbu knew if he killed Techno, anywhere, his precious little Wilby will be very sad and devastated. He knew that is something happened to him, Wilbur will want to get revenge, and this is where Wilber comes into action.

Techno took a few deep breaths before sitting up properly, he put his face into his palms, hiding his face.

What... What the actual fuck just...Happened..? He questioned himself over.. And over.. And over again.

He sighed as he stood up from his bed, and went to his closet, to grab some clothes.

He remembers the time where Will delivered him a certain familiar sweater, a yellow one.

Oh, it was Wilbur's large one, that fit Techno perfectly. He knew that if someday they meet, they would have to somehow look like twins for fun.

Cute to say the least-

Techno grabbed the yellow sweater, some ripped jeans, blah blah blah, y'know-

He went into the bathroom and decided to take a bath then.

A few minutes later..

Techno rushed as he sped ran away from his apartment place, and back to the airport, wait why airport?

Turns out, Fundy and Eret decided to give a lil visit, but Techno didn't know, he just wanted to meet up with Spifey, so he wouldn't be alone as fuck in his apartment place.

"Where is that stupid beaver man.." He muttered to himself. "It'll take AGES to find that man.." He ran faster in the airport, causing him to bump into someone..

"Sorry, I wasn't looking." A voice said. "Nah, it's fine, really, I never actually noticed ya." Techno stood up, and looked at the other person. Wait a second- this is Fundy- and Eret?? What the fuck? He thought.

"Wait a second, you seem familiar.." The person behind Fundy said. "Hey, Eret, Fundy. I uh-" Techno started. "Technoblade... In the UK?" Eret started off. "Since when-"

"Ever since I found out Wil had been attacked by some randos." Techno looked down. Fundy chuckled. "What a good friend." Techno shrugged. "Eh."

"So, what are you doing here, then?" Eret spoke. "Meetin up with Spifey, I felt too alone in my apartment place." Techno scratched the back of his head.

"I mean, Spifey was planning on coming here anyways, so that's good that you found a roommate." Fundy smiled. "Ahah, yeah-"

"Techno?" Another voice said. Techno jumped. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He shouted. "I- It's me, Spifey?" The beaver man said. "Wh- Oh uh hi-" Techno looked down at him.

Spifey had brown hair, the hair basically covering half of his face, his face covered(not really) with freckles, he had pretty eyes, and he basically did have some looks. Kinda like Wilbur, but not really as pretty.(they're both pretty bois shut it other me-)