The Opposites

//Remember when I said the opposites are in this story and they can and will go to the origs world? Well, here is the first chapter featuring them. There will be cussing, no fighting, yet.//

Somewhere far away to another world..

Jef was sitting on the couch, eating some cupcakes he made, while watching TV with Bitsy. They were both enjoying themselves, like usual. Then Timmy came in. "Hey, guys, have you seen my friend?" He asked.

Jef and Bitsy looked at each other. "You mean Yellowed?" Bitsy said. Timmy shook his head. "No, the other one, Toobbu." Timmy spoke.

"Didn't he go to the origs?" Jef said, Timmy sighed. "Oh brother... I swear, if he did something bad to the originals.." Timmy muttered.

"Chillax, Tims. Im pretty sure he didn't do anything." Wilber walked behind Timmy. "Ugh, whatever, bro." Timmy left with a frown on his face, this made Bitsy and Jef concerned. Wilber just sighed.

"Wil, have you seen Red?" A soft, yet deep voice spoke behind the brunette. "R3DzA? I dunno, probably with Good or something." Wilber responded, as he looked behind him to face the other. "Why'd you ask, Tech?"

"Nothing, really. Just wanted to ask something." Tech sighed as he walked over to the couch and sat down. Wilber looked at him, concerned, but he sighed and just walks away. Leaving three cupcake heads with themselves.

"Soo.. What now, you guys?" Jef asked, as he took a bite out of a cupcake. "Bits?" Jef looked at his loud friend. "Hmm... Maybe we can watch...*gasp* WE CAN WATCH FROZEN AND FROZEN 2 AGAIN!" He exclaimed, cheerfully. This made Jef and Tech wheeze a little.

"Ok, ok, we will!" Tech spoke, smiling. Bitsy was very happy. "YAY!" He hugged Jef and Tech, who hugged back.

"Oh my fucking God, Bitsy, keep your stupid voice down, Im trying to fucking sleep." Someone said behind the trio. "O-oh.. Sorry, Good! I didn't mean to wake you up!" Bitsy apologized, Goodboyhalo just sighed and walked back upstairs, to his room.

Bitsy cooled down after a few moments and Tech was setting up the movie, while Jef was making some popcorn, when b2d came downstairs. "Oh, hello, b2w, sup?" Tech asked the French man. "Just cool. What are you guys gonna do?" He asked. "Watch Frozen and it's second movie, wanna join?" Tech asked. "Uh, sure."

Tech smiled as he continued to set up the movie. Bitsy stood up and decided to grab some blankets, it was currently 8:20 pm, so Bits wanted to keep the rest warm, during the movie.

b2w just sat down, reading Youtube notifications. He saw that a6d posted a new video. "Oh, interesting, what'd he do now?" He thought for a brief moment, but he decided to watch later, since the movie was starting.

Bitsy and Jef ran as quickly as they can back to the living room, and placed the popcorn and drinks onto the coffee table, while Bitsy covered up everyone in a blanket. And so, they continued to watch the movie..

After both movies...

Zylk had come over to the others watching the movie about an hour ago, and he 'decided' to join in. Aka Bitsy kept asking him to stay and all-

Bitsy was asleep on Zylk's chest. Jef was asleep on the floor, Tech was next to Jef, half awake, and b2w was asleep as well on the other side of the couch.

Goodboyhalo walked in on them, just to groan, but his eye caught one thing. Jef being asleep on the floor. He sighed and walked over to the orange-wearing man and picked him up, as he walked back to Jef and his room.

b2w was then awoke by his friend, SnapMap. "What's up..?" The French man asked. "I couldn't find you earlier.." Snap said. This made the Frenchman laugh softly. "Don't worry, Im here, see?" He smiled. Snap smiled back at him.

"We should probably head back to bed." b2w said. Snap nodded and helped the other stand up. They walked back to their rooms right after, telling each other their goodnights.

Tech was soon also awoke by his good best friend, Wilber. Because he was picked up by him, no homo-

"Why are you sleeping on the floor while sitting up, isn't that uncomfortable?" The British-man said. "Ehh.. I was watching a movie and fell asleep.." Tech yawned. "Whatever, Techy-boi, just go back to sleep." Wilber snickered. Which made Tech blush, because of the nickname and because he was embarrassed.
Sooner enough, the two boys would be spotted asleep next to each other on Wilber's bed, no homo-

8:09am of the day 12/??/2020

Zylk woke up, he looked down at his chest to see a cute little bean, which was obviously just Bitsy. He smiled, for the first time in a while.

Bitsy was his best friend, he trusted him the most, despite how loud and annoying he gets. He yawned. He didn't want to wake the other up so he just waited for him to wake up.

Tech opened his eyes just to notice he was basically in his best friend's room, no homo- He yawned and sat up, only to see the other picking clothes for the both of them. "G'morning, Techy, how was sleep?" He asked the dark-pink haired man. "Good morning, Wilber. I slept well, you?"

"Same. So, I got you these clothes and I wanted you to try them out." The British said. This made Tech smile. "You didn't have to, Wilber. Just because you ripped my favorite sweater doesn't mean you gotta buy me new clothes." He chuckled. Wilber laughed a lil. "It's the least I could do for my best friend." They both smiled at each other. Sooner enough, they went and bathed, got changed and went downstairs.

"Oh! Oh! We can go to the mall!" Bitsy said. Zylk just smiled. "Fine.." He muttered. "Yay!" Bitsy smiled goofily.

Jef was already awake with GBH and they were making breakfast together. Wilber and Tech went downstairs and greeted the rest.

After breakfast was made, they all sat down and ate. They had a few laughs, a bunch of stuff they talked about, etc..
Very normal day if I do say so myself.

Huh, this day was normal, huh? And pretty wholesome. Wonder what happens next? What about the originals? Are they having as much fun?

To be continued..

A/N
Ah yes, I haven't given up yet, lol, I worked on this chapter like a long time ago, so I hope you enjoyed! See ya in part 2

Characters:
Bitsy: Opposite Mega
b2w: Opposite a6d
Tech: Opposite Technoblade
Wilber: Opposite Wilber
Zylk: Opposite Zelk
Jef: Opposite Jef
Goodboyhalo: Opposite BBH
R3DzA: Opposite Ph1LzA
SnapMap: Opposite Sapnap(originally Pandas/SadNap but nah-)
Toobbu_(congrats to people who found out): Opposite Tubbo_
TimmyIsIt/TimmyOutIt: Opposite TommyInnit
Yellowed(yes not Oranged lol-): Opposite Purpled