Where did he go, then...?

Warning.. The following pages include:
Cussing
Blood(?)
Murder(?)
Fighting(Physical and possibly verbal)

Read at your own risk.

Sapnap yawned, getting out of his bed, and walks outside his room. He went downstairs and into the kitchen, deciding to make breakfast for himself.

He grabbed a frying pan and some ingredients for pancakes. He put the frying pan on the stove and heated it up a bit. He mixed in the ingredients together, and cooked 'em up.

He had finally finished after about twenty minutes and set up his breakfast on the dining table. He was all by himself, and he felt lonely, but he didn't mind that.

He decided to go onto Twitter to check up with some stuff. He saw fanart of the Dream SMP. "Wilbur went insane? Wow.." Sapnap told himself, as he kept scrolling through fanart.

Ding!

His phone rung, he looked at the notification to see it was from Dream.

Dream

Heya, Sapnap! How have you been?

I've been doing fine Dream, you?

Im fine, as well. What are you doing?

Nothing. Just scrolling through Twitter fanart, and eating breakfast..

Ohhh, I see. Well then, have fun with that. I'll be in the SMP server, since no one else is there.
I'll see ya pater, Sapnap. Enjoy yourself!

Mhm, you too, Dream, bye.

Sapnap sighed, as he went back to scrolling through fanart. He decided to check on the #Sapnapfanart to see more art about him.

Hm... These are some really good art... Wait- - what the fuck is that?

Sapnap took a moment to look at the art, it had a6d and Sapnap, wearing each others clothes. Sapnap was basically confused to as of why and how this happened.

He sighed, as he went into his dm's once again, seeing that a6d messaged him last night while he was asleep.

@a6doff

Hey, Sap. I know you're asleep by the time I send this, but, I need your help. Dream can't stop bugging me with this 'nightmare' he had, and he said that George also had the same. So, I decided to tell you about this. Im not really good at like helping at all, so yeah. Uhm, I hope you guys talk about this and all. I'll see ya when you wake up.
2:24am

Hmm.. Weird.. Oh well.
Sapnap shrugged it off and decided to reply to him.

Hey, '6d. Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll try to help them out, or something, I dunno.
Sent 7:41am

Sapnap just waited for a6d to reply while he was washing his dishes. At the exact moment he finished, a6d messaged him. Sapnap dried his hands and arms and grabbed his phone, opening it and checking the message while he went back into his room.