It's been fun playing with you.

[Skeppy's PoV]

Hm.. Wonder who Sapnap spoke to.. I mean- the person never really replied in TS, but I guess they just dm'd Sapnap. Strange, tbh.. Welp, whoever that mystery person is, I hope we become friends.

"Sgeppy- - Hello???" A voice said, the tanned make looked up at his monitor. "Sorry, sorry- I zoned out a little." I replied, with a soft tone. "It's ok, I guess.. But, c'mon! We're already joining the world." The other male said. "Alright, alright, geez- Hold up." I said, logging into the world.

|Badboyhalo has joined the game|
|Ph1lzA has joined the game|
|Wilbur Soot has joined the game|
|Skeppy has joined the game|

"Why, hello, guys." Philza exclaimed. "Heya, Phil!" Wilbur replied. "Sup." I said. "Hello!" Bad said. "Hm.. Hey, guys? Have you joined yet?" Bad asked. "Oof- hold up. My PC crashed." Sapnap said, sighing. "Ok then." I replied.

|TommyInnit has joined the game|
|Tubbo_ has joined the game|

"Yo, guys. Sadly, Eret won't be able to join in." Tubbo said, immediately. "Good." Wilbur and Tommy said in union. "I mean, awe, man." Tommy said, faking his sad voice. "What a shame.." Wilbur added. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...." Denise said, suspiciously. Wilbur sighed. "Welp, that's sad." I replied, laying back on my chair. "Surely is." Tubbo said.

|ItsFundy has joined the game|

"Ok, sorry I came in a lil late, I did something-" Fundy said. "Nah, it's fine, bruh." I said, looking down at my keyboard. "Alright, then."

^After the others had joined^

"Hm.. Wonder where 'he' is.." Sapnap said. "Who?" I asked. "A friend of his." Denise said, as Sapnap sighed. And finally, a name I have never seen for quite a while now..

|a6d has joined the game|

"6d, my man!" Denise exclaimed. "Heya, a6d." Sapnap said. "Sup, a6d." Spifey replied. "Hey, everyone.." a6d said.. Nervously? "Hey, a6d. Are you ok?" Bad finally asked. "Oh, Im fine.." a6d replied, with a bit of a sad tone. Weird.. I thought.

[Sapnap's PoV]

Hm.. Wonder why a6d is acting like this.. Wonder what happened.. Is it because of the drama..? Or Skeppy..? Why am I so concerned... It's not like I care.. Right..? I thought. I just sighed, and waited for everyone else.

"Well.. We better go and collect some stuff, we need to make a house, as well.." Denise said. "Right..." A kind off deep voice said. "Come one, Techno. We're gonna collect some wood." Wilbur said, walking to the nearby forest. "Aight, hold up." Techno replied, walking towards the nearby forest as well.

"Guess I could gather us some food." Denise said. "Im coming with you. It's not like I have anything better to do, anyways.." Spifey said. "Ok then, come on." Denise replied, trying to find a field full of animals, as Spifey followed.

"Imma help out Will and Techno. See ya." Dream and Vurb said, going after the other two. "George, wanna wander around and find a good place to make a house at?" I asked. "Well, uh, sure. Why not." George replied. "Ooo! Can I come?" Bad asked. "Of course! Why not?" I said. "Yay!" He cheered. "Im gonna join you, as well." Finn said. "Ok." I replied.

Tommy and Tubbo went off to wherever the hell they wanna go at, probably to try and find a village, and soon after, Fundy left to go and find them.

[No one's PoV]

A6d and Skeppy were left alone in spawn, at last. Neither of which spoke. A6d seemed nervous to be around Skeppy, even if they're only in a call and game. Skeppy sighed. "Welp, Im just gonna go and help out the rest, guess you could do whatever you want.." Skeppy told the french man, a6d just sighed, as Skeppy left him alone.

Alone at last.

He thought, as he decided to collect some materials they would all need. Hm.. Wonder where the others are at by now.. I mean, they all have been talking with each other, and Im just here, sitting down and trying to find more supplies. The french man sighed, as he continued to grab some more materials.

Nighttime came at last, everyone was rushing to the spawn as they were being attacked by mobs, quickly, Wilbur and Denise made a house, it wasn't really THAT good looking, but, at least they have a place to stay the night for a while. Everyone's 'skins' looked at each other, then laughed. a6d just chuckled. It had been very fun hanging out with the others, heck, they all became 'best friends, immediately. Maybe it wasn't too bad hanging out with others.. It had been fun, a lot of fun, actually. No one will forget this fun day they had, even if it was just their first time. "Woo! That was close." Tommy exclaimed, huffing from his side of the screen. "It surely was, 'brother'." Wilbur replied, laughing a bit. "Maybe this wasn't too much of a bad idea.." Denise spoke. "It had been super fun! But, eheh, sadly, I gtg now, and live a normal human life, it's already morning here-" Denise said. "Wait- So you're saying you stayed up all night?" Phil asked, concerned. "Kinda. I mean, I did take a one hour nap and drank about 4 cups of coffee, soo-" Denise replied, chuckling a bit. Silence filled the TS. Pure silence. "Bruh." They all FINALLY said in union, causing Denise to jump out of their chair, because of the sudden noise. "OW- FrIdge that hurt like I fell off a mountain or something-" Denise shouted, away from their set-up. "Sorry!" Bad apologized. "It's ok! But seriously tho, I got to go! See you guys next time!" Denise said. "See you!" They all said. Denise smiled and left TS. Leaving the rest behind.

"Ahem. I got to go as well, everyone.. I need to sleep..See you next time we play..!" A6d spoke. Everyone said their goodbyes to him, and he finally logged off. He sighed, as he received a message from someone..

SAPNAP
@sapnaptw

It's been fun playing with you. Hope we get to do this again. Also, goodnight, man.

|a6d smiled at this. Wow, he can't believe he made new friends that quickly.|

It's been fun for me, as well. Also, same here. Hope we get to do this again, as well. See you, Sap.

See you, man.

a6d smiled a bit more, before standing up from his place, stretching. He yawned as he went up to his bed, and laid on it, taking a few brief moments to look at his window, and closing his eyes.

The french man finally slept, a bit happy for what had happened today...

To be continued...

Word count: 1110