Not what anyone expected..

!SHORT NOTICE!

Im adding my 'character' here. Aka CHARISMA9.
Yes, if you remember them from the very first chapter, good job.
Anywho, I hope you guys don't mind! I was just inspired by a MCYT GachaTuber called WMI Gacha please don't kill me-!

<No one's PoV>

Sapnap was playing on the new world all by himself. It felt lonely, really. He sighed as he went back into his house. He then noticed the chat.

{System}CHARISMA9 has joined the server

'Huh, they are in the server..That's a first.' He thought. He looked outside to see their character collecting some wood. He went outside the house to greet them.

<Sapnap> Hey, Charis.
<CHARISMA9> Oh uh, hey, Sap.

They never really knew each other much. Sap only met them because of Dream.

Old memory

Sapnap was waiting on Discord for about an hour for Dream, George and their friend to join the call. He sighed as he stood up, then the familiar Discord call ringtone was heard.

"Finally." He sat back down as he pressed the button to join the call.

"Hey, Dream! George!" He smiled. "Hey Sap!" Dream said. "Hello, guys!" George spoke. "Sooo, who's the new kid?" Sap asked. "They're actually older than all of us." Dream said. "Oh." Sapnap looked a bit surprised.

"Hey, Dream?" A female voice said. "Oh, uh hey." Sapnap said, surprised to hear the voice. "Oh heyyy" The person said, they sounded British, but they aren't British, they aren't American as well, nor European. They were Asian. They were from the Philippines.

"Oh, are you British?" Sapnap asked. "Ahh, no not really. Oh! Btw, my name is De- Charisma! Charisma9." The newbie said. "Oh, I've heard of you. You're a new MCYT?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah. And no need to introduce yourself. I already know you. So, Im a new Youtuber. Im friends with the Sleepy bois and Tommy, and a few more. I don't really talk to them much, nor ever really mentioned in vids and stuff. I go by they/them pronouns, btw. Im non-binary and bi."

They explained. "Oh wow, that's cool." Sapnap said, as he smiled. "Welcome to the community!" He exclaimed. Charisma giggled. "Awe, thanks!" They responded.

Dream and George were smiling at the other two. They were happy since they were getting along really well.

End of old memory

<Sapnap> How are you
<CHARISMA9> Im good, wbu? :)
<Sapnap> Just fine
<CHARISMA9> Good to hear! :D
<Sapnap> Wanna call
<CHARISMA9> Sure, hol' up. :P

Sapnap smiled. They sometimes acted like BBH, which was..
Cool I guess.

Charisma just went back to collecting wood and stone, and Sapnap went back into the house, making adjustments.

Ring ring.

Sapnap answered the Discord call. "Hey, C." He started. "Heyya, Sap." They responded. They just continued doing whatever they were doing while vibing to music and chatting.