READ THIS CHAPTER WHENEVER I EDIT IT. PLEASE.

(edit: AYE MATES FOLLOW MY FOURTH ACCOUNT LMAO-
@XylanEvermore / Charisma9_2.0)

First off, I do NOT ship the real life people mentioned in this story, to make it more clear. Im changing up their names, not to their real life names, I mean made up names, even tho we already know some of their real names. But some of them I might keep due to my stupidity of picking names- also, only for the people who have ships in this and no ships as well. Sorry if you guys don't like this, I'll try my best to change these up as much as I can!!
A6d: Axel
Sapnap: Samuel
Georgenotfound: George
Dream: Derek
Skeppy: Shiloh
Badboyhalo: Bradley
MegaPvP(also changing his age and possibly appearance): Maverick
Zelk: Zayn
Eret: Eret still(his real name is Alastair[?])
Fundy: Flynn
Wilbur(We all know this ain't his real name but like-yeah-): Wilson (his real name is like- William--)
Technoblade: Tucker
Spifey(no ship): Well uh- Stephen
TapL(no ship): give me ideas pls-
Tommyinnit(no ship): Tristan-(Ty for this name Dakota-)
Tubbo_(no ship): Tubbo
Purpled: Percy(Ty again for this name Dakota!)
Gamerboy80(yes-): Greyson
Schlatt: Well Schlatt-
Quackity: Quinn
(Others soon)

Im also changing up their personalities based on their MC skins. So- I need to do some researching and stuff- h a h. P a i n.

They are ALSO their MC skins, but more human looking, than uhh, fantasy looking soo, yeah- I'll have to make sketches-

Im also basing of some of their personalities with some songs so bear with me-

Techno, a6d, and Mega: People I don't like
Wilbur: Smile(y'know? That song that is full of gore and sh-)
Tommy: Mamma mia(a certain part: The chorus that doesn't have that b a d part)
Tubbo and BBH: Like any happy song to exist wtf- Or should I say- F.U.N from Spongebob Squarepants
Sapnap: Play with fire

This is my list(for now)

Ages(not canon ages, for some of them at least):

Wilbur: 24(?)
Technoblade: 20-21
Sapnap: 19-20
a6d: Uhhhhhh- 21-22 I DUNNO-
Skeppy: 20-21 as well
Bbh: Uhhh- 23(?)
Tommy and Tubbo: 16-17(yes- both of them)
Ph1LzA: Uhh- Maybe uhh- 25-26
Fundy: 21
Eret: 22
Mega(ah yes-): Hmmm- 21-22
Zelk(HMMMM): 22-23
(Soon to be updated if Im not lazy trying to think who the
frick is in this story- and also because Im on 5%-)

Backstory?
IM MAKING A SEPARATE BOOK, YOU UHHH- Beautiful human beings that should be accepted in the world because you guys are beau and don't deserve any hate that you are getting, as long as you do not support MAPs and the 'P.E.A.Rs' because that is truly disgusting- :)

I might also add some opposites(if I mean some, I mean ALL-)
So- uh- have Nightmare(Opposite Dream)

I might also add some opposites(if I mean some, I mean ALL-)So- uh- have Nightmare(Opposite Dream)

(And yes, I like Gacha, so what? There's nothin wrong with likin Gacha. Only a small part of the community is- - weird, cringe and inappropriate.)

Hate a6d? What about stop. Watch his 'Honestly' video and take a look at these pictures. Hating someone might make things more worse, and he is trying his best to make it up for everyone . HECK HE CANT EVEN PLAY WITH OTHERS SINCE THEIR CHATS WILL BE FLOODED BY HATE/TOXICITY BECAUSE A6D WAS THERE.
Geez.

Also, if you don't hate him, that's fine! If you do, well. Stop spreading lies, and hate about him into his face, you seriously don't know what he's been through. Smh..

 Smh

If you want, you can copy this part and do whatever you want with it

If you want, you can copy this part and do whatever you want with it. Spread awareness and more. I just want this nonsense drama to end.

Last thing.
I might not keep all of these changes, I might change 'em up more, who knows? Anyways, that's it for the changes, well, for now. See y'all, have a great day/night!
Love you all! Stay safe from the virus and do forget I care about you!

Edit:

HELLO!
Today I will be explaining this AU.
So.
This is my AU I called "Alternatives and Realities" where:
They feel like they are their 'hosts'(players) but they are actually not.
Their 'players' have given up on playing the 'game'(in this AU) for a bunch of reasons, which will not to be yet explained.
What the players didn't know their 'personas' or 'NPC' was actually, a 'living'(in the Virtual World/VW) being.
Alternatives are their selves, the 'characters'.
Realities are their 'hosts'.
So yeah, the 'characters' are like their main 'hosts'.
The characters are playing as well, like they are in the real world, but in reality, they aren't in the real world. Only in a virtual world.
So please. I beg of you. Don't come at me and send hate, it would really cause me to give up.
It was my dream to make 'better' stories. If you do hate it, I suggest you don't read this book nor the part one of the book series. Keep the hate to yourselves.
Also, I'll be adding my persona, as a friend. Not as a relative, no no.
Also, if any of the content creators see this, and feel uncomfortable, I will not hesitate to take this(these) story(ies) down, no arguments.
Anywho, further explanation in further chapters, only hints.
Real explanation at the very end of the first book aka this/the previous one.

NOT BASED ON REAL LIFE EVENTS NOR BASED ON THE REAL CCS BECAUSE NO. NO TUBBOINNIT BECAUSE ITS GROSS AS HELL, NO INAPPROPRIATE THINGS IN THIS FANFIC.
DONT SHOVE SHIPPING INTO THEIR FACES AS WELL, THAT IS HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL.
NO I DO NOT SHIP CLAY AND GEORGE, I SHIP DREAM AND GEORGENOTFOUND.
NO I DO NOT SHIP ZAK AND DARRYL, I SHIP SKEPPY AND BADBOYHALO.
NO I DO NOT SHIP THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE AKA THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE CAMERA, ONLY THEIR MINECRAFT/ONLINE PERSONAS.