chapter 32 clove pov!!

Authors note: Yes!! Story is taking off now! I mean 14,300 reads! 317 votes! Holy fat cow!! You guys are amazing! I swear I'm going to make a really amazing chapter probably this one.... take my time on writing it! You guys deserve it!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Oh the terror in Katniss's eyes was... unforgettable. But I was working on my own plan as Cato awaits for he sleeping beauty to wake up. I went to seek out thresh. It wasn't hard considering he was a big dude.

"Hey thresh! " I call to him. I have me knife ready if he doesn't accept my plan. He spins around, startled, grabbing me neck and lifting me off the ground. What the hell!! Why does everyone keep doing that to me!!

"T-Thre-sh! I... got a d-deal...for

y-you.." I struggle, feeling very light headed. I started seeing dark spots.

"Why the hell should I trust you? Why should I let you live?" He says furiously.

"Be....B-Because.... if you help me I'll do you a favor...Anything within reason..." I stammer I feel my self losing consciousness.

"You better not be playing me

Clove." He says knocking my head against the tree. He turns my head to the side.

"Because you don't want to play me. I'm stronger." He slams my head back a little putting emphasis on what he had said. " And I won't die until you come down with me." He says, releasing me from his grip. My hand flies up to my throat, rubbing where it was sore.

"So what do want me to do?" He asks.

" ATTENTION TRIBUTES! THERE HAS BEEN A RULE CHANGE. THIS YEAR TWO VICTORS MAY WIN THIS YEARS 74 HUNGER GAMES. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

"I want you to make sure that Cato and Katniss did not win.

"ALSO TRIBUTES TOMORROW AT DAWN THERE IS GOING TO BE CARE PACKAGES.... SOMETHING YOU NEED WHETHER IT BE FOOD, CLOTHES, AND OR MEDICAL AID." The capital anthem plays after. Perfect.

"I Have a plan." I say to thresh smiling.