Intro

Joanne Rowling was an insecure Slytherin who witnessed the events that unfolded throughout Harry Potter's 7 years of Hogwarts, better known as J.K. Rowling (the transphobe). We are all familiar with this story, however the series left out one extremely important character, Gertrude Fatbottom (yes that is actually her last name). Why wasn't she included you may ask? Well Joanne Rowling was always jealous of Gertrude, and blamed her for her own downfall. Finally Gertrude is being brought to justice, and is getting the story set straight. 

     Hi so this is entirely inspired by 'muckenzie' on TikTok, I'm assuming if you're here you are most likely a fan of hers, but if for some reason you stumbled upon this, please check her out she is hilarious. Also like if you're a fan of hers you should totally hop on writing a story about Gertrude so we can confuse the Harry Potter fans on here. 

     Also like while you're here, I also am writing a Draco x Reader story if you guys don't mind giving it a look (The MC doesn't have a specific gender so it's friendly for Female, Male, Non-Binary, ect. readers :) ). 

     This story is going to be mainly comedic (like her videos) so I don't expect to have any TW, however if there happens to be I'll make sure to include it at the beginning of the chapter. 

     Oh and I'm Summer Btw my TikTok user is 'Wealllovedracomalfoy'. I think I covered everything important, so enjoy this story!