5-Malfoy's Rampage

Malfoy stormed into the Yule Ball, he was on a mission, find that damn Gryffindor. There he was in the crowd with some other Gryffindor girl. 

     "YOU!" Malfoy shouted. The Gryffindor walked over and held his hand out for a fist bump but Malfoy pushed it away," How dare you do that to Gertrude?"

     "Woah chill man I was only doing what you told me to do, I thought you'd be happy" he said nonchalantly. The scene started to draw the attention of people around them. 

     "I didn't ask you to stand her up? I wanted you to actually take her and be a gentleman! Are you bloody insane?" Malfoy said fuming.

     "Why would I do that?" the Gryffindor said laughing.

     "Why wouldn't you do that, she's the funny, smart, and the prettiest girl at this damn school, and if I wasn't such an asshole I'd take her out myself!" Malfoy no longer cared about his bloody reputation. Malfoy turned to the crowd around them,"And all of you can quote me on that, and if you've got something to say about it, you could shove it up your asses". Malfoy almost turned and walked away, but spite got the better of him and he used a hex to freeze just his eyebrows.

     Malfoy stomped out of the Great Hall leaving everyone in shock.