13-You Talk Too Much

DONT JUDGE THIS CHAPTER IT'S SO MESSY

     Gertrude brought her wand out and pointed it at Moody/Joanna. "What's going on"

     "Well let's just say Voldy let me get my revenge on you while he kills your little friend Potter!" Joanna said giggling, "After I take care of you I'll take that portkey over to help him. Did you really think you could take Drakey-Poo and ge-"

     "STUPIFY" Gertrude shouted, "God you talk to much Joanna now I'll be taking that polyjuice and the portkey, see you later".

     Gertrude sipped the potion and slowly felt her whole body tingle as her features changed. She gripped the portkey and slowly watched her surrounding morph. 

      "Joanna just in time to watch the show!" Peter Pettigrew chuckled. "Potter will be here any moment and I have the weird Voldemort fetus right here!"  

     "Look here's Potter, and someone else?" Peter said confused.

     "Nevermind that just kill the spare!" the voice husked. 

     "AVADA-" Peter began. 

     "STUPIFY" Gertrude shouted again this time hitting Peter.

     "Joanna what have you done!" The voice screeched.

     "Actually the name is Gertrude Fatbottom, pleasure to make your aquaintance!" Gertrude yelled confidently with her voice coming back, "Harry! Cedric! Quick, let's get out of here!" she yelled. The three of them ran to the Portkey. They quickly appeared in the middle of the stadium.

     "Gertrude! You saved my life" Cedric said with tears streaming down his face, he hugged her. Harry joined the hug and the three broke as Harry turned to the crowd. 

     "VOLDEMORT IS BACK, AND CEDRIC DIGGORY WOULD HAVE DIED TONIGHT, IF IT WASN'T FOR HER BRAVERY!"Harry yelled. 

     Y'all idk what this was the chapter was all over the place but essentially Gertrude is the hero haha! Also Cedric is alive!