8-Oh Yeah The Tri-Wizard Tournament

Gertrude awoke after one of the most magical nights of her life, she put on her robes and immediately went to meet everyone for breakfast. "Hey Harry where are Ron and Hermione?" Gertrude said confused. 

     "That's what I've been trying to figure out!"Harry said exasperated! They waited for a bit until they were eventually ushered to their tables. Gertrude immediately sat down at her table. Across the way she made eye contact with Malfoy who gave her a wink. She blushed until immediatly turning back to her plate to hide the embarassment. 

     "I haven't seen Cho anywhere, and neither have the Ravenclaw's I'm starting to get worried!" a voice said nervously. Gertrude looked down the table towards the voice. It was none other than Hogwarts other Tri-wizard Champion, Cedric Diggory. Suddenly Gertrude's eyes widened. She had to tell Harry! She sent him a quick owl with her discovery. Before it reached him, a figure came barreling through the doors.

     "The cup! It's glowing again!" screamed Moody. The entire room quickly filed to where Moody was motioning. Gertrude couldn't see what was going on. Dumbledore, McGonagall, and the Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons headmasters all surrounded the cup. A puff of smoke released from a cup and a small peice of paper popped out. 

     "This can't be! It already started and you already have 2 bloody champions" the Durmstang headmaster bellowed.

     "True, bur when a magic cup speaks, it is unwise to disobey it," Dumbledore said calmly.

     "Thats obs-" started the headmaster.

     "Hogwart's third champion, GERTRUDE FATBOTTOM!" Dumbledore explained.

     The crowd seperated to reveal Gertrude in shock. She dropped her fourth of July animal crackers on the ground. Oh shiiiiii