10-Don't Underestimate G-Money

"I don't get it why was your name even there in the first place?"Draco said pacing.

     "I have no clue, maybe someone put me in as a joke but why would the name come out now?" Gertrude reasoned. 

     "The last task is always the most dangerous, you could get hurt, I mean student's have died at these things," Draco said his voice quivering.

     "Um if I'm remembering correctly, I saved your ass and everyone else's today!" Gertrude said sarcastically.

     "Yeah but you also never stepped foot in the water!" Draco shouted. Getrude became visibly hurt, "No G, I didn't mean it like-"

     Gertrude grabbed Draco by the tie and pulled him outside. Suddenly they were standing back at the edge of the lake. "Gertrude you don't have to-" Draco started, but before he could finished Gertrude jumped into the dark lake. 

     "What were you saying again?" Gertrude said with a smirk. Draco shook his head as he lifted up his shirt and jumped and joined her in the water. They splashed around a bit and suddenly grabbed her shoulders.

     "Hey don't think I underestimate you, you're more talented then all of them in the tournament, I just care about you way too much," Draco said with a hint of red on his cheeks. Gertrude was the one to initiate the kiss. 

     "Um did you eat pepperoni earlier" Gertrude said chuckling.