Author's Note

I've been writing Precognition for over 2 years. I started it wayback 2018, and I unpublished it last year, (2019) due to personal matters. At that point, I wanted to stop Precognition for good. I don't see any hope for it to be completed, but because of someone, I regained my love for writing.

Year 2018 when I met Sophia the Artificial Intelligence while browsing on Youtube. That fuels up my greed in writing a science fiction and therefore thought of something futuristic—thus, Precognition was born.

It is very tough for me to write something out of my preferred genres. I usually write teen fic stories, humor and tragic. But I think Precognition is good enough that I became attached with Niana. I still can't believe that I finished writing this story. In addition, I'm planning to enter Precognition on this year's Wattys with The Way She Look at Me and Downpour.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

I would like to thank the following :

— to God, who gave me strength and talent in writing. I will never reach this point without you.

— to the readers na kahit uugod-ugod ang update ay hindi sumuko at nanatili kasama ako, si Niana at ang k'wento niya. Hindi ko kayo kayang isa-isahin dahil dumami kayo throughout the years. Alam kong may silent readers din.

— to WritersPH Fam! You became one of my inspiration dahil binibigyan niyo ako ng sapat na saya. Thank you for accepting me again. To Im_Andeng, thank you for mentoring me.

— to my friends, both in real life and wattpad.

XenontheReaper for giving me a chance to be your friend. Isa ka sa dahilan kung bakit ako nagsulat ng SciFi.

• to aeraceles for being with me all this time. I owe you almost half of my writing career.

• to vaguefantasy, HitomiRise_08, Avrina_Laire, and Cid_Uno. Thank you for making me happy. To Altatine who give me the will to write more, thank you.

— Special thanks to kuya Nel, TempelisXAgori. You are my main inspiration in writing Precognition. I consider you as my number one supporter no'ng nagsisimula pa lang akong magsulat nito. I dedicated this story to you. Thank you for always believing in me.

— and lastly, to the girl who gives me so much inspiration. Thank you.

NOTE.

— No Book 2, pero may Series #2 and #3. Series #2, Midori's story will be posted soon.
— Once again, thank you for reading Precognition!