Chapter 15

"We should meet one last time to finish the final touches of the project before you have to present it" Jennie said as they walked down the university hallways.

"When was that 'amazing' day again?" Lisa asked with a sigh of frustration.

"The end of next week, before the Christmas break. Are you nervous?" Jennie asked, turning to look at Lisa.

"Of course I am. I hate being in the middle of big crowds, especially when I'm the center of attention"

"Everything will be fine. Me and Jisoo will be there to cheer for you throughout the whole time" Jennie laughed and subconsciously reached to hold her hand.

In the past few days, Lisa constantly noticed Jennie's growing clinginess. She would always find excuses to hold her hands, hug her or just sit as near as possible to the point she was almost sitting on Lisa's lap. The girl didn't know where was all that coming from or what it meant to the brunette, but given Lisa's fattest crush ever, she wasn't going to complain about it.

Meanwhile, Jennie could proudly announce, at least to herself, that she finally knew what was the weird feeling twirling around her belly every time she was in Lisa's company.

All day at university, instead of paying attention, Lisa and Jennie teased and played with each other in the middle of the class while at the same time being 'careful' not to get caught by the lecturer. Sadly, they failed miserably when Lisa tried to pull Jennie's hair, making her let a loud scream and startling the teacher. Lisa stood with her head lowered, looking like a puppy caught in act, as she got scolded for her inappropriate behavior during class.

Jennie found her pouted lips so extremely cute that she wished she could bend over the empty space separating them and kiss her right there and then. It had been just a few days since she finally understood the butterflies in her stomach and she was happily exploring the feeling.

She grew up loving Lisa. How could she not notice that earlier?

Maybe it was Lisa's always understanding and supportive persona, maybe it was the way she cared about those close to her, maybe it was the way she could always find a way to make every dull day happier and enjoyable, maybe it was the way she would always listen to anything Jennie had to say without a single complaint, maybe it was the struggles and torment she had gone through in her childhood.

Or maybe it could have been her perly white smile that the brunette couldn't help but mirror every time she saw it, maybe it was the night dark eyes that stared into her bared soul every time they found themselves into a subconscious staring contest, maybe it was the plump, pink, soft and so kissable looking pair of lips Jennie wished to devour every time they would lean closer. Maybe it was just her perfectly shaped body, shiny light hair, slightly deeper and sometimes husker, extremely attractive, voice.

There were so many reasons for Jennie to love this girl, but the main one would always be just Lisa. Simply her whole existence, because it didn't matter what it was exactly. At the end of the day, it was all a part of the same perfectly created human being, and she loved every single part of it. She simply loved her. Jennie felt so happy knowing that.

"Oh, here they are!" the brunette said and waved at Jisoo and the most recent addition to their friend group - Park Chaeyoung.

*****

Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo made it a habit to spend time together at the nearby café after they finished classes and hide from the coldness of December under a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate. It kind of helped Lisa finally get closer to Jisoo to the point she considered her a friend, almost. She was weird.