Chapter 27

People think they have had an amazing Christmas experience? Sorry, but until they kiss Lalisa Manoban, who just made them her official girlfriend, they can't speak about amazing, Jennie thought as they finally pulled out of the kiss after completely getting lost in each other. They stood close, their foreheads glued together and breaths mixing shamelessly.

Jennie suddenly smirked. "Now I can finally kiss you whenever I want and not worry about making it uncomfortable around us?" she whispered.

"You have never made it uncomfortable, Jen. You just showed me what I'm missing and tempted me to get you faster. The wait was worth it, though. You are finally mine" Lisa whispered back and leaned in to capture her lips for another kiss. She was already getting addicted to her taste and the sensation of her lips moving against hers softly.

"I love you so much" Jennie said after they broke the kiss.

"I love you too"

They hugged tightly. The brunette just wanted to stay in her arms as long as she could and forget about anything but them together. She still couldn't believe Lisa was finally her girlfriend. After so much time spent in desire over her, she was finally hers and the feeling was more than one could describe. She needed to call Jisoo and tell her the good news.

Soon, Seun called them for dinner and they were forced to break the comfortable hug. Of course she had to ruin the moment she helped creating, Jennie though. "Let's talk more later" she whispered.

"Okay. Now, let's see how you are in the kitchen. I can't wait to taste your food" Lisa gave her a quick kiss and pulled them towards the dining table where Seun had already set everything beautifully. With the very first bite, the praise about food started raining, but Seun and Jennie weren't left surprised.

People had always been vocal about their amazing culinary skills and Jennie couldn't wait until she got Lisa into the kitchen and taught her everything she learned from her mother. She wanted to make sure her girlfriend knew how to prepare real food for herself when Jennie wasn't able to do that for her.

As the conversation on the dining table progressed further, they reached the point where Seun shamelessly shared some of Jennie's embarrassing childhood stories that left Lisa laughing harder than she ever had.

"I remember one of Jennie's first times in the kitchen. She was around six at that time and we were trying to make bread together. I had put some flour in a big bowl and left it on the far counter before asking her to pass it to me. Then I heard some loud noise and her scream. When I turned around, I saw my baby sitting on the ground all covered in flour, with the big bowl covering her head. She was so cute that I couldn't even get mad at her for that" Seun said while Jennie hid her red from embarrassment face in her hands.

"Thank God I'm not dropping the bowls anymore" Jennie mumbled and everyone laughed.

"Tell me honestly. Did you drop the pizza we made together while I wasn't watching?" Lisa teased her, earning herself a hard nudge in the stomach.

As they continued talking, Jennie waited for a good moment to finally tell her parents about the good news.

"Mom, dad, I have something important to share with you two" Jennie glanced at Lisa and smiled. She felt her hand creep down her arm until their fingers intertwined. "Since I know you are curious, me and Lisa are now officially dating" she announced with a proud smile on her face.

"Aw, we are so happy for you, honey!" Seun stood up and kissed both of them while Jihwan also congratulated the new couple. Both Lisa and Jennie were happy and thankful that they were to supportive of their decision.